BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Bethany B.
Woodbury, NJ
I picked up the sample size of this at Sephora the other day. I'm going to be honest, my lips are naturally pretty plump, but with the Kylie lip trend I wanted them a little plumper. I'm not brave enough to go under the knife nor can I afford it, so when I saw this I figured I'd give it a shot. I love how quick it works. It plumps my lips just enough and it works so subtlety. My sister, her friend, and even my mom tried it out too and they all loved it. I love how it also evens out your lips if one side is a little plumper than the other. I definitely recommend this product and I can't wait to buy the full size product. It's perfect if you're a big selfie taker
Lauren P.
Review for: Other more...
Well it definitely works. It’s just not the best feeling formula. It’s very sticky and doesn’t last long. I wouldn’t recommend, I prefer the Dior lip plumper personally. It’s wonderful and feels nice.
I really loved the product besides the face that I got a rash around my lips after applied! I bought this from ulta and I think the pricing was very fare; were paying for the name, not the product!
Sasha R.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND my friend introduced it to me once it was after school and when I tried it made my lips glossy and plumbed it was great I would definitely buy it
Kaitlyn V.
Laredo
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! There is not a major difference but I did notice my lips got slightly plumper. It does sting a lot but I like that feeling because I know it’s working lol
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the worst lip plumping product I have ever tried. It does give a plumping feeling, but I noticed that it just irritates my lips and turns them red. No plumping occurs whatsoever. I would not buy again.
Felice B.
Kokomo
This lip plumper did what it claimed. However, it was very uncomfortable for me. I do think this product's formula is a personal preference as far as comfort and wearability.
Shannon S.
Love this product. Probably the best lip plumper on the market. Repeat user. Really smooths out the lines on the lips to keep lipstick and liner from feathering. I’d definitely buy this product again.
Brenda
Amazinng works great ! You can feel it tingle but not in a way that you cant handle the burn. Its a wonderful lip gloss also its really hydrating and it is not sticky to the point ur hair gets on it .
Jenna R.
huntington, WV
It definitely does what it says it will however it kind of feels like battery acid on your lips. The tingling sensation is VERY strong and somewhat uncomfortable, however my lips almost doubled in size
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?