BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the worst lip plumping product I have ever tried. It does give a plumping feeling, but I noticed that it just irritates my lips and turns them red. No plumping occurs whatsoever. I would not buy again.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this stuff. My lips become full and lush when I use this. It's so pretty in the tube as well. The intense tingling lasts for about 10 minutes and you'll notice your lips swell a little. You can tell it's working when a small ridge shows on your lip edge. It burns enough to notice for another 10 or so minutes but once it settles the plumping effect continues. I like to apply chapstick and wipe it off eventually. I totally saw results with this I just wish it was a little less pricey.
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product!! In my opinion, it is one of the best products that Too Faced has to offer! I will always buy this product so I hope they never get rid of it!!
Stacy R.
This stuff definitely plumps your lips, it does burn/tingle alot but i don't mind because my lips look great. Make sure you dont get it on yout face though it can turn it red.
Zoë A.
Saint Augustine, FL
Obviously it stings. But I personally like the feeling. It truly doesn't hurt that bad. It's amazing at plumping lips and you can top the plumper off with a gloss or lipstick.
Natalie A.
Goodview , VA
I liked this because it was clear and it gave that tingle factor! It was easy to use and I was a first time user. Packaging was nice and so was the tube, sturdy and reliable!
Teecia K.
Salina
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme this is a potent plumping gloss. It stings quite a bit but makes my lip so full and glossy. It isn't sticky or too strongly scented.
Alyssa A.
Central, SC
I didn't see a visible difference when it comes to if my lips looked bigger or not. The product does make the top and bottom of your lips (where your skin is) very red and it is very painful a few minutes after applying.
Kasey T.
Porterville
In my opinion, this and the two faced power plumper are almost equal. This one has a little more of a sting then the power plumper but leaves you with similar reaults. Both amazing products though!
Paulina L.
Grayson
This product plumps your lips and lasts a few hours I highly recommend to get this product it's a great value and it's easy to apply and use this also safe for sensitive skin
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?