BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
Overall a great lip gloss, not sure if it actually does the job plumping my lips though although it definitely stings. Wouldn’t repurchase. Sort of expensive, $14 for .05 oz
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Very very tingly but it works well. My lips looked much fuller and had a nice sheen to them. There was a bit of tackyness to it however. Other than that, it works very well.
Heather H.
Great lip plumper. I noticed results after just a few applications. Definitely has a tingling sensation when applied but that's how I can tell it's working! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Sophie S.
This is a very pretty gloss. It's a clear color and makes your lips look juicy. It is not for the people who are sensitive around there lips. It burns quite a bit and I don't know how well it plumps but it looks pretty on the lips.
Hallie T.
I already have big lips but I've been looking for a product that would fill them out so that matte lips don't crease or wrinkle as much and this did it for me! It wasn't dramatic like lip fillers or anything like that but for what I needed the product to do, it worked well.
Marisol M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Good plumping gloss but it stings and turns the area right outside my lips red, and I can’t kiss my boyfriend because it’s too sticky. If you’re looking for a good classic bee sting gloss this is it
Rachel T.
Clackamas, OR
I only ever noticed very minimal plumping, if you have sensitive lips I do not recommend this product. Pricing is a little steep for a lip gloss that causes irritation only.
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
This product is a must have for plumping! As far as the intensity goes, it does make my lips appear larger and it burns when you apply it. I think it beautiful to wear alone or over other lip products.
Kailee G.
I do not have a lot of lip so I thought that I would try this product. It is ok, it is very tingly and feels weird after applying. I don't think I will buy again but I will continue to use the rest.
Abbie
It definitely gives a tingling sensation when I put it on my lips and I can see my lips more plumped when I have it on. The only thing that it does is irritates me lips and leaves it red for awhile.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?