BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I absolutely love this lip plumper.  It's the only one that I have actually seen results when using. It doesn't burn or dry your lips out like most do.  It has a soft subtle tingle.  I definitely feel like my lips are much fuller after applying this.  It last a very long time and is definitely worth the money you put out for it.  It's one of my favorite brands.  And it's extremely great quality.
Kiara N.
Surprise, AZ
One of my favorite lip plumpers ever. Gives my lips a nice rosy color and makes them look gorgeous. I got it at Sephora and I think it’s a fairly reasonable price but it’s always great when there’s sales. 10/10 would recommend if you want a lip plumper that gives long lasting results with continued use.
Priscilla C.
This lip plumper is actually really good. The gloss makes my lips shiny extremely nicely and although it does sting as do most lip plumper this one stings the first time and you get use to it. It also makes my lips look great when put on top of lipsticks.
Ashley H.
Lowell, MA
My favorite lip plumper! Stings a little at first but it doesn’t last too long. And it’s easy to apply which I love. It also doesn’t leave a mast sticky feeling on your lips! I would definitely recommend this product!
Liz M.
I have used this twice, I bought a small size to test it out. It burrrrns, and that is why I give it 3 stars. Beauty is not supposed to hurt that much! The burn did not outweigh the result. My lip line was the only thing I noticed that plumped, I used a very muted lip paint under the Too Faced lip injection and that might be why all of my lip line was red. I’m not opposed to trying it again with a darker color, but man it burned!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I have mixed feelings and reviews about this lip plumper. It does give you a very full, dramatic lip plumping a fact, but it doesn’t last as long as I would like. Not only does it smell amazing and work for the first couple minutes, but my lips tend to become less plump after an hour or so. If you are looking for a good lip plumper that actually works I would recommend using Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish.
Destiny C.
Texas City
Love it  I know it works because it tingles a little bit which I love it makes my lips Fuller. I think it's very good quality and value and yes it met my expectations I tried a lot of and some of them do not work but this is my top yes I would buy it again
Taarna J.
It had such a nice tingling sensation and actually helped plump my lips to prep for lipstick! I’ve used a trial size and recently got the big one! The packaging was cute, and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lauren S.
Holdenville, OK
This stuff works. My lips look like I’ve had injections after I use this stuff. However, it burns... like extremely bad. I was not prepared for the burning sensation. So if you’re going to use this, make sure to be prepared for that. Overall it’s amazing
destiny h.
Taylorsville, UT
Make my lips super soft! It burns a lot after a minute but it makes me feel like it’s working! It doesn’t make my lips WAY bigger but it makes them look naturally redder and I love it :) it’s really moisturizing too!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?