BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mayra C.
Plumps lips up so well!!! Make sure not to get it outside of your lip are because it will be a bit red and puffed up! Only downside is that it doesn’t last very long. (30 min)
Kaitlyn V.
Laredo
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! There is not a major difference but I did notice my lips got slightly plumper. It does sting a lot but I like that feeling because I know it’s working lol
Tab T.
Colonia, NJ
This is an awesome product!!!! It enhances your lips so much. It did meet my expectations. I bought it online. And it shipped supper fast. The packaging was very nice. And I would totally buy this product again !
alondra R.
I love it! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth. Also smells good. I’ve repeatly used it. I bought it from Sephora.Totally worth the price! I would totally recommend it!
Bethany B.
Woodbury, NJ
I picked up the sample size of this at Sephora the other day. I'm going to be honest, my lips are naturally pretty plump, but with the Kylie lip trend I wanted them a little plumper. I'm not brave enough to go under the knife nor can I afford it, so when I saw this I figured I'd give it a shot. I love how quick it works. It plumps my lips just enough and it works so subtlety. My sister, her friend, and even my mom tried it out too and they all loved it. I love how it also evens out your lips if one side is a little plumper than the other. I definitely recommend this product and I can't wait to buy the full size product. It's perfect if you're a big selfie taker
Melissa S.
Brainerd
Did the job well and kept a nice glossy look over lipstick. Loved using it plain though, brought out my natural lip color nicely. Sensation was hard to get used to right away.
I really loved the product besides the face that I got a rash around my lips after applied! I bought this from ulta and I think the pricing was very fare; were paying for the name, not the product!
Brooke G.
Norfolk, VA
It does have a tingle but it goes away after a few minutes it's not really a burning sensation more of like when your food goes numb and it tingles! It works great it's my favorite lip plumper by far!
bri s.
I really like it a lot but at first it stings a bit and feels odd. It doesn’t plump your lips ask much as you’d want it too but i love too faced and they have great products!
Alyssa A.
Central, SC
I didn't see a visible difference when it comes to if my lips looked bigger or not. The product does make the top and bottom of your lips (where your skin is) very red and it is very painful a few minutes after applying.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?