BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mayra C.
Plumps lips up so well!!! Make sure not to get it outside of your lip are because it will be a bit red and puffed up! Only downside is that it doesn’t last very long. (30 min)
Paulina L.
Grayson
This product plumps your lips and lasts a few hours I highly recommend to get this product it's a great value and it's easy to apply and use this also safe for sensitive skin
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product!! In my opinion, it is one of the best products that Too Faced has to offer! I will always buy this product so I hope they never get rid of it!!
Alyssa D.
El Paso, TX
This product works almost immediately, the plump isn’t as dramatic as I’d like but there is definitely a difference in the plumpness of my lips.
I used to be subscribed to Ipsy and it was mailed to me!
bri s.
I really like it a lot but at first it stings a bit and feels odd. It doesn’t plump your lips ask much as you’d want it too but i love too faced and they have great products!
Natalie A.
Goodview , VA
I liked this because it was clear and it gave that tingle factor! It was easy to use and I was a first time user. Packaging was nice and so was the tube, sturdy and reliable!
Sophia🦕🦖
Doesn’t not really work that well. I didn’t see noticeable results. The formula is pretty uncomfortable and it’s not long lasting at all. It is easy to apply and use but I’m just not a big fan of it.
Mariaaaspamsss_ G.
Fuquay-Varina
I love this lip plumper a little goes a long way! It works so good it burns a little at the beginning but after 5 minuets I’m good and it doesn’t bother no more it even gives my lips some color
Kaysha G.
Saint Albans
Absolutely makes lips more plump, if you have sensitivity on your lips I do not recommend the extreme it causes more of a stinging irritation where it makes your lips bigger
Elizabeth M.
I first bought the small travel size to try it out on my lips and I am actually liking it. It doesn't create a huge pumping effect but with the constant use of it, I am noticing a slight difference in my lips.
I exfoliate my lip to get a bigger effect but it also means more of a tingle/burn. I am able to tolerate the tingling. It works but it is not a "miracle" product. You need to use this constantly to see a constant effect. My lips look more hydrated and plump with the constant use.
I would highly recommend on getting the smaller size to try it out before committing to this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?