BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Meagan M.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!! I may be a little crazy but I enjoy the sting it gives when it’s plumping my lips & gives such a pretty color to my lips! I highly recommend this plumper for the perfect pout 💋💋
Caitlin B.
I tried this product out once with my friends. Both my friends skin around there lips turned red and patchy. Mine didn't but all of our lips burned and it was very intense. That is expected out of a lip plumper but the results were little to none and it was pricey. I do not recommend.
Courtney T.
Borger, TX
Feels like your lips are on fire, but in the best way possible! It made my lips huge. If you have super sensitive lips or even skin, I would avoid it. it make make it look like you just drank some look aid..
Amanda K.
West Seneca
It's somewhat nice you definitely feel the pump. It gets really tingly. However you don't see that much of a difference. My lips to feel plumper but the visuals just aren't there.
Claudia H.
Chicago Illinois
I bought this at Ulta once and wasn't thrilled with it. It definitely burns your lips. Maybe I had a bad reaction to it but I won't be trying this lip plumper again any time soon.
Shyori B.
I had a travel size from ulta and I used the whole thing up! I love how plump my lips are after a few minutes of letting it sit. It also has a very nice glossy finish to it. I will be repurchasing!
Juanita B.
Bremerton
I use this product a lot. It works well and leaves a beautiful when over your lips so you don't even have to put a lipstick on. Though you could if you choose. Has a bit of a tingly sensation when applied.
Yaritza L.
oakland
I try this before I love it, easy apply but one big big problem is to add a little because if you add way to much it’s going to start stinging that’s why you always want to put a little amount I love it tho it
Ashlyn I.
Boca Raton, FL
I literally feel my lips growing with this lip plumper 😂 It definitely makes them look bigger and it makes them a little pinker and glossy. Affordable as well. Highly reccomend!
Larissa V.
San Jacinto
Would really recommend this product for any body looking for fuller lips this lip plumper isn’t too expensive it’s just the right amount for a lip product for fuller lips without doing any lip injections.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?