BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cori S.
Macon, GA
The smell is what attracted me to this product ! Smells amazing and is glossy but not sticky like some. It does sting and burn some but it does make my lips fuller and plumper.
Tab T.
Colonia, NJ
This is an awesome product!!!! It enhances your lips so much. It did meet my expectations. I bought it online. And it shipped supper fast. The packaging was very nice. And I would totally buy this product again !
Eliza rose V.
San Antonio, TX
1 of the best lip plumping lip glosses. Smells great and works almost instantly. It isn’t as long lasting as I would like but it’s a lipgloss and it deff met my expectations.
Stacy R.
This stuff definitely plumps your lips, it does burn/tingle alot but i don't mind because my lips look great. Make sure you dont get it on yout face though it can turn it red.
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
Honestly the product isn't that bad and it works and it does its job but don't expect for it to last a long time because it's only temporary the most it last was only about 20 min but that was about it
Paulina L.
Grayson
This product plumps your lips and lasts a few hours I highly recommend to get this product it's a great value and it's easy to apply and use this also safe for sensitive skin
Katie F.
Fairfield, CA
This makes your lips look plump and glossy. I don't like the texture because I'm not that into lip gloss, but I did feel a tingling sensation as the plumper worked its magic.
Teecia K.
Salina
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme this is a potent plumping gloss. It stings quite a bit but makes my lip so full and glossy. It isn't sticky or too strongly scented.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this stuff. My lips become full and lush when I use this. It's so pretty in the tube as well. The intense tingling lasts for about 10 minutes and you'll notice your lips swell a little. You can tell it's working when a small ridge shows on your lip edge. It burns enough to notice for another 10 or so minutes but once it settles the plumping effect continues. I like to apply chapstick and wipe it off eventually. I totally saw results with this I just wish it was a little less pricey.
Sofia M.
Pharr
This lip gloss is great. It stings a little but it actually plumps your lips. Only downside is you have to be applying every few hours to keep the effect going. But definitely buying again I loved it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?