BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nancy B.
This is my favorite lip plumper of all time, it slightly tingles and makes your lips fuller and brighter. I love it. A little on the pricey side but worth it, it's $28 in store
Corine E.
I love the lip plumper I'm wearing it right now and I love how it makes your lips a little more big. Right now I have five of them I love them I have tried other ones but this one just is better to me .
Tamara P.
Mahnomen , MN
I tried this at sephora and I absolutely loved it. It didn't tingle as much as other people said it was. It was easy to use and the packaging was nice. I think I will be buying it soon!!
jordan m.
post falls
i love this product! I loved it so much! i bought 3 times now, and it's one of my favorite lip products that i have ever used. Surprisingly it actually does give your lips the plumped effect, and i would love to get some more to review!
Jasmit K.
Amaing Lip Plumper! One of my favorites! I buy it all the time, and it gives my lips nice volume. I believe it only lasts for about 30 mins to an hour. However, its very simple to use. I would recommend.
rebecca m.
Morgantown, WV
I love this! It plumps my lips and gives them a nice color. It does burn, and the skin around your lips get read if this gets on it. it has an easy applicator and nice results.
Courtney L.
Whitesboro, NY
Works SOOOO well! I have the tiniest lips and this really helps them look naturally fuller! It doesn't bother me or my skin at all, and i have super sensitive skin! Highly recommend!
Maleia S.
The gloss is very moisturizing. It does sting when you let it sit on your lips for a moment but it really does work. The packaging was very nice and it is very easy to use. I would definitely buy again.
Esbeydi R.
Absolutely love this! It really does temporary make your lips bigger. However this stuff does burn!!! As for me I got use to it but those who are sensitive stay away from this.
Corrin T.
This lip plumper works amazingly compared to others I have tried. Without spending money to get my lips plumped its long lasting and exactly what I would have wanted it to be. It is in a nice tube and I would definitely buy more of the shades and get it from my local ulta.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?