BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Esbeydi R.
Absolutely love this! It really does temporary make your lips bigger. However this stuff does burn!!! As for me I got use to it but those who are sensitive stay away from this.
Corine E.
I love the lip plumper I'm wearing it right now and I love how it makes your lips a little more big. Right now I have five of them I love them I have tried other ones but this one just is better to me .
Maleia S.
The gloss is very moisturizing. It does sting when you let it sit on your lips for a moment but it really does work. The packaging was very nice and it is very easy to use. I would definitely buy again.
Nancy B.
This is my favorite lip plumper of all time, it slightly tingles and makes your lips fuller and brighter. I love it. A little on the pricey side but worth it, it's $28 in store
Mikayla M.
SAINT PAUL
This makeup product does make your lips more plumped and makes it bigger. It will make your lips really red and it will leave a burning sensation on the mouth,but it does work!
Tamara P.
Mahnomen , MN
I tried this at sephora and I absolutely loved it. It didn't tingle as much as other people said it was. It was easy to use and the packaging was nice. I think I will be buying it soon!!
Alex P.
Lafayette , LA
If you are looking for plump pouty lips you need this in your life. Easy to use and a good substitutes for lip injections. Can grab it at sephora and ulta and online at too faced. Recommend for everyone!
Taylor B.
Conroe
Mind blowing! I have fairly plump lips already but sometimes I want to be a little extra.. don't we all? Lol this is seriously EXTRA! Yas girl, you won't be disappointed. I think my lips doubled in size
Ashley M.
North Syracuse NY
I really like this product! I put it on before my lipstick and I definitely think it makes a difference in the appearance of my lips & it makes my lipstick last longer too!! I would definitely recommend!
rebecca m.
Morgantown, WV
I love this! It plumps my lips and gives them a nice color. It does burn, and the skin around your lips get read if this gets on it. it has an easy applicator and nice results.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?