BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Aliyah W.
United States
Best lip plumper I have come across, it didnt damage my lips at all. I think this product is super safe and I would recommend this lip plumper to any body looking for a good one.
Jasmine H.
Jonesboro, GA
Product is a little pricey but overall it’s great! Nice texture and love the smell! It’s a wonderful product to have in your makeup bag! You can wear it alone or on top of your favorite lippie 😘😍 MUST HAVE
Sonia V.
It definitely gave me the plump i was looking for and it smelled great. It also looked very natural on my lips , its very easy to use and apply. It did meet my expectations and I would definitely buy again
Jazmyn F.
South El Monte, CA
It's amazingly good , actually plumps lips , it does feel like little needles pocking tho, but not a bad pain or anything like that, i highly recommended & will be buying more once the one i have finishes.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This gloss is pretty good. Gives you the buzzing type tingle, didn’t particularly bother me but may feel strong to some. I did notice a slight plump and for this I would recommend.
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
This product actually works! I like how it gives your lips a slight tint. It stings a little bit so if you're sensitive to that it might not work for you but you should still try it!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I am in love with this product. I love the way it makes my lips feel it tingles it totally works at the lip number. I would definitely recommend other people who like the fuller plugged live. I definitely would recommend to others to try and use any which way
Bryan S.
Tampa, FL
This limp plumper is the best. My lips tingle for a while and my lips get really plump and full. It's like i got lip injections but temporary for the night. I recommend this product
Jillian M.
This stuff is nuts. I have full lips to begin with, but I noticed an immediate result after applying this. It definitely stings, but gives your lips a nice natural rosiness too.
Annabel C.
Bear, DE
I am so in love with all of too faced products, but this product right here gives me life!! It has the perfect shine and applys super smooth. Not heavy on the lips. I would highly recommend this product!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?