BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hannah M.
I liked it. You could feel the plumping happening because it was like a little tingling feeling. I could also see the result on myself and my cousin. I would definitely use it again.
Courtney L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This product burns so good. I received it in a sample subscription but find myself using it all the time. I love that it gives a natural looking fullness but be warned it is Extreme!
Caitlin T.
kennedyville
I loved this product, it went on very smooth and definitely showed an impart on the plumpness of my lips!! I would highly recommend this product to other girls who want full sexy lips they’ve always dreamed of!
Karla H.
Mililani, HI
One of the very best lip plumpers that I have ever used! It gives you almost automatic results. The tingling sensation on the lips is a 4/5 but it does not bother me even though I have sensitive skin. It is not too pricey as well!
JULIE ✰.
dania beach
This product really makes our lips plump and the package is really pretty i like how it’s clear. It met my expectations but i was shocked how well it worked during my first time buying it, i would buy it again.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
The product does its job but I just do not like it irritates my lips and that is not good a bad point for also clarifying that the action of said product does not reach even half an hour has a caramel smell
kylizzlefashizzle💖 W.
Portland
it gives such a tingly fresh feel to the lips, and the plump lasts all day, never have to re apply it. also gives a cute little reddish tone to my lips if i’m wanting to skip the lipstick and lipgloss that day!
allisha b.
Ypsilanti , MI
I really enjoy this as a gloss. As for plumping.. not so much. I just get a tingly cinnamon sensation. My lips look the same. I will continue to use it, but probably won't repurchase.
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Seriously amazing! I have tiny little lips & this stuff plumps them up so amazing! & makes them look nice & full. Doesn't burn just tingled 😊 Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Briana Z.
san bernardino
I love this product works great plumps your lips to a great comfortable size why get lip injections when you can get the lip injections by too faced this product is great !!! Recommend this for non sensitive skin
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?