BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
This is the best lip plumper I've tried- it really gives your lips a visible difference and a "just had them done" look. Great to use before a liquid lippie, it makes all the difference!
Taylor C.
Bremen, GA
Great product that seems to really plump your lips. It is very easy to use and apply, but if you don't like the tingle of your lips then it is not for you. It met my expectations and I would probably buy it again.
Thiago C.
A holy grail of mine always works amazingly I bought it at Sephora where I usually buy my products nice sleek glass bottle definitely met my expectations 100% as usual I definitely recommend for others to try
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Though this definitely gives my lips some plump and is way less sticky then the original Too Faced Lip Injection it's still in my opinion second best when competing the two. I love the tingling sensation it gives me and though I know for some that's a definite con, for me it gives my lips a natural flushed color that I love when I'm not looking to go all out with lipstick but even with the stickiness of the original formula I still like it better then this one. I love the over all results more and it lasts way longer in my opinion. I would consider this more of a plumping primer then a gloss, which it might be since I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually state that it is a gloss. Either way, it does work and I definitely think it's worth a try especially if you hate sticky gloss. If you don't, then go with the original formula. It's better in my opinion.
Randi S.
Hillsborough, NJ
LOVE! It works super well, but be prepared for that burning/ tingling feeling that comes with all plumpers. Also, be prepared to reapply because the gloss itself does transfer easily.
💄Beauty B.
75229
I love this product so much The burning sensation feel so good and it actually plumps your lips unlike other products that say they do this one actually does what it says it does❤️❤️
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Seriously amazing! I have tiny little lips & this stuff plumps them up so amazing! & makes them look nice & full. Doesn't burn just tingled 😊 Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
This lip plumper is amazing. It is clear and looks just like lipgloss. It definitely helped define my lips and made them appear larger. It stings a bit but any good lip plumper does.
Breanna M.
Rock falls, IL
Let me start off by saying, I have tried many beauty products across many brands that claim to plump lips. With other lip plumpers, upon application you will feel a tingle but nothing is noticeably plump. However with Too Faced lip injection EXTREME there was tingling ( I had read reviews before I purchased this item that the lip injection extreme burns) but nothing that was painful.
This product works as described and I noticed a difference within five minutes of application. I would say it's at its "peak plump" around 10-15 mins and it lasts for hours! Normally I do not like lip gloss because of the sticky texture on my lips, but this was more of a lacquer and stayed in place.
Will definitely purchase this product again without hesitation. It's worth every penny!  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
black b.
auburn
This product is my go to and I've purchased it 3 times. It has a strong sting that you'll get used to after a while, but the plumpness it gives your lips is definitely worth the pain.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?