BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cynclair G.
Good product, starts to work within a few minutes. I purchased mine at Ulta. You would apply it any other way you apply your lipstick. I would for sure buy it again or recommend it.
Maddison H.
It really works. Yes, the stinging sensation is normal (that’s because it’s working) don’t freak out. You’ll get used to it. But I love this stuff. It’s definitely worth the money.
My all time favorite lip plumper ever! Highly recommend for amazing results. Heads up first time users it's very intense so keep that in mind . You can find it at any beauty stores.
Carly L.
Orem
My lips are rather small, so when I need some extra plump, this is the product I grab! It completely met my expectations. After applying, my lips plump up 2x bigger within minutes!
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
I would say that it definitely gives the effect of fuller lips but it’s short lived. The tingle facto is pretty high and warning, it transfers during a kiss, it LIT my husband up 😦😂
Rocio V.
San jose, CA
This honestly does work ! I apply it before i start my makeup and once i get to my lips there plumped and i just love how it looks when i have lipstick or gloss on! I recommend it
Almaz S.
North Olmsted , OH
It’s great at first because r really plumps my lips significantly but it seems to only work for me with first use. Once I try and use it again thought the day it doesn’t have that plumping effect any longer.
Yesenia R.
This product is amazing! I will not deny, I was a skeptic at first. I was not sure how any lip gloss would make my lips look bigger. This product does the trick. I can see results almost instantly. The best part about this product is that it lasts long! Definitely will be buying again.
Camryn J.
Lafayette, IN
I'm obsessed! It lasts forever and was a pretty good price for what it is. The packaging was pretty cute. I got it as a Christmas present & I have been using it almost every day since!
Adrianne B.
Seattle, WA
I have always wanted lip injections but don't want to shell out the $550+ to get them, so I asked a Sephora worker what the best lip plumper was and she handed me this. She warned me it would probably burn but only for a few minutes, thankfully this never happened for me (although my friend tried it and it left her lips red, in pain and inflamed, not plumped, for hours). I did notice some plumping effect, not sure if it was because of the fact glosses just make your lips look fuller or if it was actually working, but after about 20 minutes my lips always return to the same size! I don't want to constantly be putting it on! Plus I'm more a fan of matte lips so I didn't really like the fact it was a gloss. Also the scent reminds me of play makeup for children. I would not purchase this again, I will probably just save up for lip injections and if you want noticeably fuller lips I would too.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?