BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lesly D.
lexington
I love this product its a really good product and I recommend also I got this product from Sephora it went above my expectations and the packaging was normal nothing to fancy but I would definitely recommend it
Rachael S.
Springville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!! I love too faced products and this just topped it off! It worked so nicely. Super long lasting. It stayed on for most of the day which is awesome since I haven’t found one that has done that.
Andrea P.
This product is amazing. It helps give a very full look to your lips. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!!! I love this brand and they never seem to disappoint. Everything they sell is very high quality but it doesn't break the bank. I will continue to buy this product forsure!
Randi S.
Hillsborough, NJ
LOVE! It works super well, but be prepared for that burning/ tingling feeling that comes with all plumpers. Also, be prepared to reapply because the gloss itself does transfer easily.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
The product does its job but I just do not like it irritates my lips and that is not good a bad point for also clarifying that the action of said product does not reach even half an hour has a caramel smell
Breanna M.
Rock falls, IL
Let me start off by saying, I have tried many beauty products across many brands that claim to plump lips. With other lip plumpers, upon application you will feel a tingle but nothing is noticeably plump. However with Too Faced lip injection EXTREME there was tingling ( I had read reviews before I purchased this item that the lip injection extreme burns) but nothing that was painful.
This product works as described and I noticed a difference within five minutes of application. I would say it's at its "peak plump" around 10-15 mins and it lasts for hours! Normally I do not like lip gloss because of the sticky texture on my lips, but this was more of a lacquer and stayed in place.
Will definitely purchase this product again without hesitation. It's worth every penny!  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Karla H.
Mililani, HI
One of the very best lip plumpers that I have ever used! It gives you almost automatic results. The tingling sensation on the lips is a 4/5 but it does not bother me even though I have sensitive skin. It is not too pricey as well!
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Seriously amazing! I have tiny little lips & this stuff plumps them up so amazing! & makes them look nice & full. Doesn't burn just tingled 😊 Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Courtney L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This product burns so good. I received it in a sample subscription but find myself using it all the time. I love that it gives a natural looking fullness but be warned it is Extreme!
Kallista M.
This product hurt my lips very badly. If you have sensitive lips then I do not recommend this to you. The packaging is decent, but the tube is clear. Also, the smell is somewhat strong.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?