BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Piper M.
I got it at Sephora and the price was expensive for what you get. The texture is nice and not too tacky however i didn’t notice a big difference in the lips for how much it makes your lips tingle. Might buy it again.
rosanna A.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg!!! What can I say about this product?? For fuller lips this is the way to go!! I love too face products and this one is one of the best lip plumper I have ever tried!!! For bigger lips this is the way to go!!!
Alyssa S.
Livingston, NY
Ok so yes this will initially make your lips look plump. I don't suggest this for anyone with sensitive skin. The results are not long lasting so you will need to re apply. Also try not to eat right after applying..
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Great for plumping my lips!!! Not sure if there is any difference between this and the regular lip injection. Both start out making your lips tingly the first few times you use it.
romey d.
this product is amazing. i use it all the time. not only does it plump up the lips but it also leaves them really soft. it’s worth the price and the sting goes away after a minute. i use it in the morning and night.
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
Whenever I want something subtle but noticeable this is my go too! It tingles a bit when first putting it on but definitely makes my links plumber and has a holographic tyke shine to it.
Emily M.
I absolutely love this product! Gives the perfect amount of 'plump' to your lips, without making them look ridiculous! I have bought this several times from Sephora, and while it is pricey, it is definitely worth it!
Ignacio M.
Salem, Ma
Too Faced Lip injection gives you just what you want, plumped lips! With the perfect amount of non-sticky clear gloss. The extreme formula gives me more of a plumped look and keeps its form longer that the original.
Citlaly F.
Great product gives you the best plump lips. Would definitely recommend this to everyone. I bought this online at ulta but can also be found in stores like sephora . Really nice packaging definitely feeld worth the money and would definitely buy again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?