BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jarika D.
Tingles while on your lips, and causes slight plumping. The mixture does have a cute iridescent shimmer. The wand easily distributes the gloss, but it has a strong Vitamin smell/flavor.
Stephanie B.
I have really small lips and this lip plumper changed my life! It does exactly what it says it will do. Plumps my lips beautifully and leaves my lips with a beautiful natural pink color
Ericka J.
MESQUITE, TX
Although it stings for a little it gives you good result I mean your not gonna have lip injected lips for 24 hours but it does pump them babies up for a little .
Miranda C.
Dandridge, TN
Smells great, effects don’t last a very long time but the scent is amazing and lips do look fuller upon application. Easy to layer with lipstick if applied just in the center of the lips
Franchesca M.
El Cajon, CA
I tried this product out to see if I would get bigger lips, who dissent! The results I got were minor but I feel like results would be better on smaller lips. I would somewhat recommend this product.
rosanna A.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg!!! What can I say about this product?? For fuller lips this is the way to go!! I love too face products and this one is one of the best lip plumper I have ever tried!!! For bigger lips this is the way to go!!!
Andrea A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It works super good. I use it right before I put on my lipstick. Even if I wear a Mayte lipstick, I will use this to plump then take off and my lips look bomb! No lip injections needed.
Tori R.
West Point, VA
At first, the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is very subtle. After about two minutes the tingling starts to set in and it gets quite intense. It lasts for about five minutes but after that the results are great!
Julie M.
North Chili , NY
If you're looking for a topical lip plumper that works, this is a good one. It does tingle/burn a bit and it doesn't last very long but it does make the lips look plump. The formula is not sticky. I would buy again.
Marissa R.
New Bedford, MA
I wanted to love this product, I really did, but it just stung like hell with minimal result to show for it. I expected a menthol-y tingle like most plumper products but Lip Injection Extreme felt more like a chemical sting/burn. It went away after a few minutes but I did not like that at all, and there was very little plumping to show for that awful sensation (by no means "extreme"). Also apparently there was a small crack in my lip that I hadn't even noticed and after Lip Injection Extreme was applied over it, even though I wiped it off right away, it hurt for the rest of the day and I woke up the next morning to find that it had scabbed over.

I would absolutely not reccommend this product to ANYONE. It's not worth it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?