BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Piper M.
I got it at Sephora and the price was expensive for what you get. The texture is nice and not too tacky however i didn’t notice a big difference in the lips for how much it makes your lips tingle. Might buy it again.
Marissa R.
New Bedford, MA
I wanted to love this product, I really did, but it just stung like hell with minimal result to show for it. I expected a menthol-y tingle like most plumper products but Lip Injection Extreme felt more like a chemical sting/burn. It went away after a few minutes but I did not like that at all, and there was very little plumping to show for that awful sensation (by no means "extreme"). Also apparently there was a small crack in my lip that I hadn't even noticed and after Lip Injection Extreme was applied over it, even though I wiped it off right away, it hurt for the rest of the day and I woke up the next morning to find that it had scabbed over.

I would absolutely not reccommend this product to ANYONE. It's not worth it.
Alyssa S.
Livingston, NY
Ok so yes this will initially make your lips look plump. I don't suggest this for anyone with sensitive skin. The results are not long lasting so you will need to re apply. Also try not to eat right after applying..
Amanda N.
I absolutely love the way this product plumps my
Lips. I have naturally plump lips as is but this product makes my lips look fuller and even. I love this product.
romey d.
this product is amazing. i use it all the time. not only does it plump up the lips but it also leaves them really soft. it’s worth the price and the sting goes away after a minute. i use it in the morning and night.
amanda V.
Lorain, OH
I like this product. I have it a three because I feel like it didn't give me the instant plumping that I like to see in these products. It does still hold true to what it says it will do
veronica t.
El Paso, TX
I love Too Faced but honestly this product didn't really work for me. I would have to try it again to see one more time. The first time i did try it, it was tingly but didnt do anything.
Julie M.
North Chili , NY
If you're looking for a topical lip plumper that works, this is a good one. It does tingle/burn a bit and it doesn't last very long but it does make the lips look plump. The formula is not sticky. I would buy again.
Breanna B.
I feel like I definitely noticed a difference in my lips but it was not very long lasting and it was pretty expensive for something like that. The packaging was nice and it's eye-catching but I don't think it was enough to make me want to buy it again.
Andrea A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It works super good. I use it right before I put on my lipstick. Even if I wear a Mayte lipstick, I will use this to plump then take off and my lips look bomb! No lip injections needed.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?