BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Destiny R.
Madisonville, TN
this stuff works really good. but it does hurt and when i say t hurts it tingles your lips and it makes them red and huge and they start to swell up and they start to itch and hurt. but it works good
Livia J.
Elko New Market
good product, burns a bit when you put it on. Easy to apply and use but putting lip gloss isn't too hard to apply. Didn't meet my expectation with making my lips fuller but I didn't use it as much as I should have.
Sam L.
Palm Springs, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection works immediately after application! Makes lip look poofy especially my bottom lip and lifts up my cupid's bow. Fave lip plumper to my makeup routine!
Heather G.
Honestly I have used a lot of lip injectors and this is by far my favorite. It lasts a long time and does what it is supposed to do. I bought this injector from ulta and it is one of the only injectors I will buy.
Ashley R.
Callahan
Felt awesome on my lips! Saw a significant difference while using this plumper! Definitely recommend my fellow small lip gals to purchase and use frequently! They will not be let down!
Samantha J.
Navarre, FL
I love this, I have tried this and the NYX lip plumper, and this one is way more effective. It does tingle a lot! But that is how it works. I love the plumpness it gives my lips, it is visibly different within a matter of minutes. It lasts for a few hours.
Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
I use this in my everyday skincare routine and over time have really noticed a different. My lips stay plump and it's helped erase the lines and wrinkles. Love love love this product!!
Luis G.
The tingle was there that's for sure. But as far as plumping goes. I get better plump from a MAC Plushglass. Idk why it doesn't really plump it just didn't. It looked cute in the package but was just disappointed.
Absolutely love this product. Mostly use it on my top lip because I have no top lip haha. After I apply this product I use a nude lip liner to line them and then use a matte lip stick.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Completely love this little plumper it works wonders the price is very reasonable for the amount of product that you get I still have mine and it has been one year I don't use it every single day but I do use it if I'm going to wear a liquid lipstick
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?