BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alyshia G.
this plumes up my lips so much and it will work even more wonders if you use a lip scrub before. i got this online on sephora and it shipped pretty well and i would definitely buy it again! i use it almost everyday
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This wasn't very good in my opinion. It didn't work for me and I didn't feel like it did any plumping. The only reason I'll give it 2 stars is that it could be pretty as a clear gloss.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Love it! It actually works and makes my lips look big and juicy. ;) It does tingle!!! If you are sensitive, do NOT use it! I can handle it and like the feeling. :) I would definitely repurchase this item.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Though this definitely gives my lips some plump and is way less sticky then the original Too Faced Lip Injection it's still in my opinion second best when competing the two. I love the tingling sensation it gives me and though I know for some that's a definite con, for me it gives my lips a natural flushed color that I love when I'm not looking to go all out with lipstick but even with the stickiness of the original formula I still like it better then this one. I love the over all results more and it lasts way longer in my opinion. I would consider this more of a plumping primer then a gloss, which it might be since I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually state that it is a gloss. Either way, it does work and I definitely think it's worth a try especially if you hate sticky gloss. If you don't, then go with the original formula. It's better in my opinion.
Itahi N.
Madison
I’ve used this product before and it really didnt make that much of a difference dont know if I just didnt use it right. It does do everything the product has listed as the sting wise.
Taylor C.
Bremen, GA
Great product that seems to really plump your lips. It is very easy to use and apply, but if you don't like the tingle of your lips then it is not for you. It met my expectations and I would probably buy it again.
Absolutely love this product. Mostly use it on my top lip because I have no top lip haha. After I apply this product I use a nude lip liner to line them and then use a matte lip stick.
Samantha T.
Summit, MS
Not pleased at all. For all the stinging and irritation you endure during the process it doesn't even plump your lips like it claims to be. The price is ridiculous for the way it works! I wouldn't recommend at all.
Samantha J.
Navarre, FL
I love this, I have tried this and the NYX lip plumper, and this one is way more effective. It does tingle a lot! But that is how it works. I love the plumpness it gives my lips, it is visibly different within a matter of minutes. It lasts for a few hours.
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
There is nothing better in the entire world. Not only is this soooooo hydrating to lips but instantly plumps. I'm on my third bottle and I keep this everywhere in my house and car and purse.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?