BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Julie M.
Rochester, NY
If you're looking for a topical lip plumper that works, this is a good one. It does tingle/burn a bit and it doesn't last very long but it does make the lips look plump. The formula is not sticky. I would buy again.
Miranda C.
Dandridge, TN
Smells great, effects don’t last a very long time but the scent is amazing and lips do look fuller upon application. Easy to layer with lipstick if applied just in the center of the lips
Heather E.
Junction City
I liked this product, I don't mind the tingling/ stinging sensation of most lip plumpers so this was fine for me. I'm not sure it worked very well for me, but I think it did do a little.
Mandy B.
I use this every morning in my daily make up routine it's not extreme results but I find it very moisturizing and it does give a slight plump effect. It does burn or tingle but it's nothing painful. Would buy again!
Citlaly F.
Great product gives you the best plump lips. Would definitely recommend this to everyone. I bought this online at ulta but can also be found in stores like sephora . Really nice packaging definitely feeld worth the money and would definitely buy again.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Great for plumping my lips!!! Not sure if there is any difference between this and the regular lip injection. Both start out making your lips tingly the first few times you use it.
amanda V.
Lorain, OH
I like this product. I have it a three because I feel like it didn't give me the instant plumping that I like to see in these products. It does still hold true to what it says it will do
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Emily M.
I absolutely love this product! Gives the perfect amount of 'plump' to your lips, without making them look ridiculous! I have bought this several times from Sephora, and while it is pricey, it is definitely worth it!
Stephanie B.
I have really small lips and this lip plumper changed my life! It does exactly what it says it will do. Plumps my lips beautifully and leaves my lips with a beautiful natural pink color
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?