BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chelsea N.
It’s your typical “plumping” gloss that basically just tingles/burns a little and makes your lips a bit puffy. It’s not drying though which is really nice so I do like it in the winter when my lips feel dry and tight, it makes them look alive again. I’m not a huge gloss fan in the first place but I keep this in my purse to layer over my matte lipsticks if they’re starting to look dry & sad throughout the day. Bonus: Too Faced is #crueltyfree !
Alexis B.
Vidor, TX
I tried this product because of a friend and yes IT DID WORK AND IT BURNED LIKE HECK!!!! 🔥 I did purchase it at one point then lost it🤷🏻‍♀️ might get again but while I used it I also used a lip plumper you put your actual lips in and suck but I highly recommend it.! I loved it I think it was a little.. just a little..to expensive for a lip plumping gloss when there are ones just as good and more affordable.... but hey that’s just me
Lesley G.
Woodland
the product sorta tingles n burness a little for a minute or so but that’s how it takes affect to work and ina way to plump your lip yesss it works in its own way but I love it how you can use it as a gloss n a plumper for your lips. In a way it’s a two in one.  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Johanna R.
Oceanside , CA
I use it before applying my lipstick it gives me a plump look but for me it not that extreme since my lips are really small, so if you’re looking for a extreme fuller lips this doesn’t works, I also apply liner to make my lips fullers so when I combine them both it gives me the fuller lips I want to achieve.
Tania A.
Corona
I have been using this product pretty consistently for about a month and a half now. Based on the long term, it does nothing. But as for application, I’ll see a difference for the first 15-30 minutes of application, but after that, my lips seem like they’ll go back to normal. It really isn’t as great as i was hoping for. But even though it works as told per application, it doesn’t last.

Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
So I have this and I love what it does. It definitely makes me lips fuller so I’m
Going to give it a 5 star rating. But my only complaint is that it burns. It tingles and stings and burns so I wish they could find an ingredient that didn’t make it burn. Honestly, it’s smells like the tingle tanning bed lotion so I’m convinced it’s the same ingredient . But if you can tolerate the sting then you will definitely have fuller lips!!
Erika I.
Corona, CA
This is one of the few plumpers that actually, visibly plumps my lips. It does have a very strong tingly, burning sensation that many people find too intense so if you're sensitive to that, you may want to steer clear. But, if you want to see actual plumping action, this is the best you're gonna get short of actual lip injections. Be careful, do not get any on the skin around your mouth as it will become red and irritated.
Stacy F.
Rochester
Love this gloss! I've tried a few different plumpers and this one is by far the best! I saw immediate results and even my boyfriend noticed! But do beware, if you get this gloss on you skin anywhere outside your lip lines, it won't be pretty. Burning sensation, bright puffy red skin. Which honestly, just as long as you are careful, you shouldn't have an issue. Even with that said though, 5 stars from me all day!
Samantha P.
BRONX, NY
This product does everything that it says that it’s going to do. Unfortunately i don’t like it. I feel as though my lips look more irritated then plumed. My natural lip line looks more like a rash then plumped. I also feel as though this product feels to hot or spicy on my lips making it unbearable to wear with full applications. I’ve discontinued use but every once in a while i do half an application on for some added UMPH with a regular lipsgloss.
Alyssa P.
Lovington, NM
I must admit that I was nervous to spend over $20 on a lip product with claims of plumping, hydration, etc. My fears were quickly diminished shortly after applying. This products glides on and I applied it pretty thickly making sure to cover the entire surface of my lips. It did glide on pretty nicely and I thought that was it, but shortly after I experienced the tingling sensation that is to be expected for any lip plumping product. The tingling was pleasant and lasted 30-seconds of less. After that this product's coverage remained for a long time and my lips felt extremely hydrated throughout that entire time. I usually only have to reapply once or twice throughout the day. The lip gloss itself is not sticky or goopy in anyway. I love that the plumping portion enhances my lip's natural color and helps me feel finished and put together throughout my day. I do not have to worry about transferring actual lip stick color anywhere else, since it is clear.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?