BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tori R.
West Point, VA
At first, the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is very subtle. After about two minutes the tingling starts to set in and it gets quite intense. It lasts for about five minutes but after that the results are great!
Amanda N.
I absolutely love the way this product plumps my
Lips. I have naturally plump lips as is but this product makes my lips look fuller and even. I love this product.
Melissa D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
If you have small lips and want bigger lips this is a great product. May burn because of the peppermint. Do not reccomend for people with sensitive lips it can burn. I love it however
amanda V.
Lorain, OH
I like this product. I have it a three because I feel like it didn't give me the instant plumping that I like to see in these products. It does still hold true to what it says it will do
rosanna A.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg!!! What can I say about this product?? For fuller lips this is the way to go!! I love too face products and this one is one of the best lip plumper I have ever tried!!! For bigger lips this is the way to go!!!
Allie B.
This product is my favorite! I bought this at Sephora and have loved every use of it. My lips look very glossy and plump with one single use! Doesn't last as long as what I would like, but I still love this product.
Marissa R.
New Bedford, MA
I wanted to love this product, I really did, but it just stung like hell with minimal result to show for it. I expected a menthol-y tingle like most plumper products but Lip Injection Extreme felt more like a chemical sting/burn. It went away after a few minutes but I did not like that at all, and there was very little plumping to show for that awful sensation (by no means "extreme"). Also apparently there was a small crack in my lip that I hadn't even noticed and after Lip Injection Extreme was applied over it, even though I wiped it off right away, it hurt for the rest of the day and I woke up the next morning to find that it had scabbed over.

I would absolutely not reccommend this product to ANYONE. It's not worth it.
Miranda C.
Dandridge, TN
Smells great, effects don’t last a very long time but the scent is amazing and lips do look fuller upon application. Easy to layer with lipstick if applied just in the center of the lips
Sara S.
I love this product it really does help to plump the lips and I would use this product everyday of I could. The packaging in my eyes is very nice and this product did meet my expectations I would definitely buy again
Mandy B.
I use this every morning in my daily make up routine it's not extreme results but I find it very moisturizing and it does give a slight plump effect. It does burn or tingle but it's nothing painful. Would buy again!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?