BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Terra K.
Terre Haute, IN
This does cause a tingly sensation on the lips for about 10 minutes. I usually put it on before other make up, let it plump, then wipe it off and apply color! I think it does a great job!
Kaylin M.
West New York, NJ
When i first applied it, my lips were tingling. Nothing painful but definitely something i hadn’t experienced in the past. I did like how my lips looked after (i have very tiny lips). Very easy to apply and not messy.
Shay K.
Destin, FL
I loved this lip plumper. It honestly did everything it claimed to do. Very strong tingling sensation, you can really feel it working when its on. Plus, there are definitely real results.
Karla K.
This product does its job and its very well packaged too. I dont feel this is very long lasting though. When you apply it, it kindnog makes your lips burn it has a tingly sensation. I most likely wouldnt buy it again.
Esra G.
Arlington, TX
This makes my lips very plump after applying. I like the consistency.
I will say the packaging is very pretty which does make me want to buy it.
I personally wouldn’t purchase it again because I don’t use it a lot now.
Whitney W.
ocala fl
Such a great product! Makes lips feel tingly and you actually see the difference unlike most lip plumpers. Easy to apply. Worth the money lasts me over a year. I wouldn’t chose any other brand this one works wonders !
Paige S.
Philadelphia, NY
It burns/tingles, It’s definitely isn’t the most comfortable thing, but after you use it a couple times you get used to it. BUT, it does plump up them lips and make them look amazingggg 😍
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Aidyn C.
Lafayette
If you're looking for an A-grade lip plumper, this is it! You don't feel it at first, but after a few moments your lips tingle and get bigger and more colorful. Great result for its price!
Taneesha B.
Billings
I give it a 3, only because yes it plumped, but not noticeably. It gave me a nice fullness but not at all what I would call a “plumping”. It burned a lot but still an okay product if you just want a nice “light” plump.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?