BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Abby P.
This product I just got from sephora and I was hesitant to try it since it's a little pricey but there was not much tingling and I could tell a little difference but not too much other then that I might would try it again
Ezequiel O.
Tucson, AZ
I love love love this lip plumper!! I already have pretty full lips but this gives them and extra plump. I actually like the tingling/burning sensation. This mostly gives volume to your lips. Over a it's a great product!
vincent l.
Sanger, CA
It's an okay product. It doesn't really plump your lip like you would think a lip plumper would. It burns and turns you lips red which makes them look fuller. It's little pricey for a product that doesn't really work well
Héctor R.
Spring, TX
The best lip plumper out there to date! It lasts from 3 to 4 hours. Definitely great to apply over lipstick to give a glossy finish or by itself to enhance the natural color of your lips. Easy to use and travel friendly.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
This product surprised me with how much it helped plump my lips. I have naturally fuller lips habit the sides are a little small. I loved the tingly feeling I got with this and how it actually added some extra plumpness
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I like this plumper. I can’t tell if it works all the time. Sometimes my lips just look very red and tingly. Once I apply lipstick I think I see a difference. It is a little bit sticky too.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
starts off making you feel like it's not working but 5 mins later you start to feel this burn but your lips look plump in minutes. For the price it is very effective and it is not heavily scented. I would recommend this
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
people weren't under exaggerating when they said it tingled, for about 3 minutes your lips start to tingle to the extent where they sting. Which I can easily get over considering you can see the results in under 2 minutes. It also tints your lips a reddish pink. ITs only downside is that it is not very long wearing.
Kayla H.
Danbury
I love how well this works and how tingly it gets on my lips . The packaging is nice I bought it at Sephora in my mall . I am a first time user and I am extremely pleased with results . I would recommend this to others !💜
Bailey B.
Brandon, MS
This did work in making my lips plump but I definitely was not expecting my to make my lips sting quite as much as it did. It is easy to apply. It's kind of pricey so I may not purchase it again unless I have a gift card.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?