BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Abby P.
This product I just got from sephora and I was hesitant to try it since it's a little pricey but there was not much tingling and I could tell a little difference but not too much other then that I might would try it again
Giannina G.
Washington
It works! If you (and your SO) don’t mind the tingling sensation, this is one of the best products out there to give you the effect of fuller lips. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Sarah S.
Osceola Mills, PA
Love love love this product! You can feel it working as soon as you put it on, but it doesn't hurt like other limp plumbers do. I put it on over my lipstick and it gives a beautiful shine! I will never use another lip plumper!
Miracle W.
Too faced lip injections extreme is addicting When I first got it I used it before I did my makeup then once it was time to put on lipstick and etc... the price is pretty good and I would recommend this product to others.
Héctor R.
Spring, TX
The best lip plumper out there to date! It lasts from 3 to 4 hours. Definitely great to apply over lipstick to give a glossy finish or by itself to enhance the natural color of your lips. Easy to use and travel friendly.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Out of the thousands of beauty/makeup products I've tried in my life, if I could ONLY use ONE, THIS would be it!! I probably buy over a dozen tubes every year. It is hands down the best lip plumper I've ever used. I refuse to go one day without it. It has a mild tingling effect and instantly plumps lips. I had my lips augmented with filler a few years ago, after discovering this gem, I never went back to fillers again. Lip injection is the REAL DEAL!! Plumps my lips instantly. If you reapply throughout the day they will stay plumped. Can be work over/under lipstick. I will apply Lip injection first, wait a few minutes, then apply lipstick or gloss. Or for a basic, glossy look, just wear alone. The tube is easy to open and does not leak.
vincent l.
Sanger, CA
It's an okay product. It doesn't really plump your lip like you would think a lip plumper would. It burns and turns you lips red which makes them look fuller. It's little pricey for a product that doesn't really work well
Ezequiel O.
Tucson , AZ
I love love love this lip plumper!! I already have pretty full lips but this gives them and extra plump. I actually like the tingling/burning sensation. This mostly gives volume to your lips. Over a it's a great product!
hannah r.
canton
crazy feeling on your lips but i love the effect it gives. wish it was a bit more permanent but definitely great for a lil puff up before a date or night out. i use at night and find it slowly slowly makes a difference
Karla K.
This product does its job and its very well packaged too. I dont feel this is very long lasting though. When you apply it, it kindnog makes your lips burn it has a tingly sensation. I most likely wouldnt buy it again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?