BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Joci C.
Dallas
Personally i did not like this product, I didn’t see a difference in my lips and it tingled way too much. I ended up giving it to my sister since i knew I wasn’t going to use it. I liked the way it looked on my lips just not the tingling part.
Melissa T.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing! Great scent and really feels like it’s working immediately. I purchased this at Sephora on a whim and was pleasantly surprised with the product! Would highly recommend.
Lolit A.
North Hollywood
Its pretty small for the price that you pay but its worth it. The packaging is cute. Its easy to use, there might me a tingly feeling at first but thats how you know it works. It stays for quite a long time. Would recommend!
hailey v.
works beautifully- i literally have never had a better lip plumper. i got it at ulta and i dont think i would live without it. it doesnt take a whole lot and is very tingly its funny feeling
Brenda G.
el paso
Does the job, but it burns a little bit I don’t know if my lips are just sensitive. I wish it could last longer than what it usually last. But overall I would recommend this product and will Definitely will be buying again
Christina C.
Odessa, DE
Absolutely love this product! After applying, in about 10 minutes my lips look voluptuous!!! I definitely recommend this product to all of my friends who want a bit of a poutier look! ❤️❤️❤️
Silver m.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Other more...
Lip injection extreme is amazing! It does burn but it definitely plumps! I love it and have bought many. The packaging is also nice and definitely was thought out! I will buy again and again!
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Super tingly, clear gloss that does indeed plump up the lips a bit. Keep in mind though that it isn't a miracle worker and won't be as dramatic as actually injections but good for what it is.
alex c.
Hamilton, OH
This is definitely not for us girls with sensitive skin! Uhm OMG the reaction I had was so horrible I was unable to use any lip product for two days because my lips were on fire and nothing would calm it down..Kind of crazy
Rosa H.
El Cajon, CA
Love the tingly feeling that this lip plumper gave ! Could see results of my lips plumping in just minutes ! Loved to apply it before my lip liner & lipstick to enhance my lips. Was so sad when I finally used it all up !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?