BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Meggan M.
Milwaukee, WI
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars!! I absolutely love this lip plumper by toofaced, kind of pricey but ao worth it! I new it would work awesome like all toofaced products, comes in a cute little bottle anf nice packaging! I would absolutely recommend this product! It made my lips huge and a pretty color it also smells great! Thank You !
💙Maci💜 M.
Enterprise
When I do my makeup you can bet I will have on this product! I use it all the time two faced has really hit the ball out of the park with this product!!! It’s super long lasting and is very easy to apply on my lips!!! On my trips to the makeup store this product is on the top of the list!!! I defiantly recommend it to anybody!
Kaylee G.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my all time favorite beauty holy grails that I’ve come across. Not only does this product make your lips look like Kylie Jenner before she got her lip fillers taken out, but also gives you a little rosy tint. Now this product does take a little getting used to. When you first put on the product without anything else on your lips, there is a tingling numb feeling in the lips and if you accidentally lick it, your tongue. However, after a couple of minutes, the tingling dies down and leaves your lips plump and glossy!
Nicole K.
Waite Park
This lip plumper is wonderful! It does have a heavy tingle a few seconds after you apply, but I love that feeling! It feels like it’s working so much magic on your lips to make them look juicy! I’d definitely recommend to others!
Corina A.
Veradale, WA
When i used it first the sensation  lasted for 2 h and the plumpiness. I do not use the product on a regular basis but it does not plum the lips or keep them plumed for more than 10 minutes. It just makes them red
Megan C.
Oakland, NJ
Definitely do not recommend this product. There’s no lasting plumping it’s just a painful experience for no pay-off. Highly suggest avoiding if you don’t want your lips to feel tingly and sore because this product does just that.
Taylor A.
Madison
This product was really good, it definitely made my lips way more plump. It does have a tiny sting when you first apply it, kind of like little needles poking your lips, but nothing that is unbearable. I found that it doesn’t last very long however. The plumpness was gone in a matter of a couple of hours, and I was hoping for a little more longevity with the product. But, if you’re looking to get plumper lips this is a really good lip gloss to keep around! I just keep applying the gloss throughout the day to retain the plumpness!
Danielle T.
This product works really well! I tried a lot of lip plumping products during that whole 'gimme some Kylie lips' trend we all went through, and this one is my favorite. It is a little pricey, and it does sting, but it is not painful. It leaves my lips plump throughout the day and I noticed it also gives them a little bit of a peachy/coral tone. I think that may be due to the slight inflammation during the plumping process, but it is still quite pretty.
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
I like this product but for some weird reason I feel like the original one is way better! I didn’t see a huge difference with this one like I did with the first one. I wouldn’t re purchase this one, I will stick to the first one.
Brenda V.
It tingles but it works. My lips stay plump. And nice. No injections needed. Works very good. Would recommend. Unlesd u dont like that tingle feeling .  Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?