BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Super tingly, clear gloss that does indeed plump up the lips a bit. Keep in mind though that it isn't a miracle worker and won't be as dramatic as actually injections but good for what it is.
elizabeth l.
Sacramento, CA
okay this stuff hurts. but i can’t lie i was happy with the results. i have little lips so i never expected it to be miracle worker but it definitely made a difference that i was content with
hailey v.
works beautifully- i literally have never had a better lip plumper. i got it at ulta and i dont think i would live without it. it doesnt take a whole lot and is very tingly its funny feeling
Paige B.
Makes your lips fuller than they were before! It’s very easy to apply and a small amount of this product will do the job and keep you lips looking plump for hours! This is a purchase I continuously make so I never run out!
Sarah C.
I received this in my Ipsy bag and it's prob my fav product they've sent me in two years! I too all my lip sticks with this and it really works, gives a full look without looking fake and nasty!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia
Gives a slight plumping effect to my thin lips and the tingle feels nice, not overly burning or anything. I like that I can apply it over other lip products and still get the plumping effect.
Lexie J.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love this. I received s sample size and I have to go purchase another. The feeling is something to get used to, it does hurt a bit but it's a good hurt if that makes any sense
Yulissa E.
So far from the lip plumpers I’ve used, this has worked the best. This is a bit pricey, but I’d say it’s worth it if you want to see good results. It does sting, but it’s not a painful burn.
Cecelia N.
Hickory, KY
This stuff is amazing!! Great product doesn't crease also has nice packaging! I purchased mine from Ulta!! Met all expectations and long lasting! Will purchase again!! Made lips a lot fuller.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Everyone raves about this product, but this was a horrible experience for me. Disclaimer right away: I don't normally wear lip plumpers and am not a fan in general because they really don't seem healthy for your lips. I received a sample of this in an Ipsy and thought I'd give it a tiny try just for kicks, and I had an absolutely awful reaction. It was incredibly painful and left the skin around my lips raw and peeling even after I washed it off with warm water. Maybe I am allergic to something in the formula, because it did not seem like a typical slight burning/tingling sensation I've had with lip plumpers in the past. Overall a huge no-go for me.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?