BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Julissa A.
Its a good product . You will feel that tingling sensations which is a good feeling , thats how you know this stuff is working . It does it job nicely . Only bad thing is that is super glossy .
Kelli Z.
I love the way this plumps my lips! There is an initial little sting a few moments after applying this, but nothing unbearable. It's not as sticky as other glosses I've used, making it pleasant to reapply and leave on all day. It's recommended to use this as part of your beauty routine to help keep your lips plumper for longer. I've applied it 4 days in a row and notice my lips are starting to get plumper faster with daily use. I don't see a dramatic difference, but there is a difference and that's all I'm looking for! There's a light scent to it as well, btw.
Vanessa R.
Pensacola , FL
It does what is supposed to do. If you've never uses a plumper before I don't suggest starting with this one. The tingle/burn is very intense but at least that's how you can tell it's working.
Joci C.
Dallas
Personally i did not like this product, I didn’t see a difference in my lips and it tingled way too much. I ended up giving it to my sister since i knew I wasn’t going to use it. I liked the way it looked on my lips just not the tingling part.
Lolit A.
North Hollywood
Its pretty small for the price that you pay but its worth it. The packaging is cute. Its easy to use, there might me a tingly feeling at first but thats how you know it works. It stays for quite a long time. Would recommend!
Sarah B.
Clovis , CA
Definitely one of my favorites! I love this product. You can definitely see the difference after 5 minutes of applying. Great moisturizer as well. Definitely recommend
Melissa T.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing! Great scent and really feels like it’s working immediately. I purchased this at Sephora on a whim and was pleasantly surprised with the product! Would highly recommend.
Madison B.
Out of all lip plumpers the too faced lip injection extreme is my all time favorite. I have tried many plumpers on the market and this is always the one I recommend. The price point is great and the product lasts a long time.
Alecia N.
united states
This stuff works. But it burns pretty bad, no lie. Leaves your lips plump for sure but a little red and wind burned looking minus the dryness. Have to add color over lips after product is used.
Julie J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The Tingling feeling is strong but not as harsh as other plumpers. The gloss looks beautiful on its own. I can’t say I notice a lot of plumping, but I don’t use it regularly as they recommend.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?