BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

oliva w.
morgantown
This product is very good. Plumps my lips just how I like. Even adds a little red color to them. Also works as a good lip gloss. It does burn on the lips. But I would recommend this product if a lip plumper is what you want!
Julia r.
Melvindale, MI
At first it might feel a little weird and tingly but after not even 1 minute your lips feel luscious and big. When you look in the mirror they are noticeable bigger and the gloss is so pretty 😍
Ilina T.
stockton
One of my favorite lip plumpers. I like to use it as a gloss over my liner. I got it at Sephora. It last a long time. It’s a bit pricey but it’s totally worth it. I would recommend this to everybody who wants a cute plump lip
Madison B.
Out of all lip plumpers the too faced lip injection extreme is my all time favorite. I have tried many plumpers on the market and this is always the one I recommend. The price point is great and the product lasts a long time.
Rebecca G.
Canton, OH
Too faces Lip Injection Extreme provides very little boost to lip size. Even if they would have been slightly more plumped, it would not have been worth the sheer pain or irritation it causes.
Lolit A.
North Hollywood
Its pretty small for the price that you pay but its worth it. The packaging is cute. Its easy to use, there might me a tingly feeling at first but thats how you know it works. It stays for quite a long time. Would recommend!
Georgeanna C.
Deville, LA
I'm a big fan of all things Too Faced. Too Faced is without a doubt one of my favorite brands and I will happily share my love for them with anyone who will listen. As far as this particular product goes, I'll be honest and say it was meh at best for me. But in all fairness I have yet to find a lip plumper that really packs the plump I'm looking for. The pros of this particular plumper were it didn't have the sting and burn of some others I've tried, which thank the makeup Gods for because I'm not a fan of slathering on something that feels like bee stings smothered in hot sauce. The con for me, obviously, was it just didn't work. I couldn't really tell a difference.
Melissa T.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing! Great scent and really feels like it’s working immediately. I purchased this at Sephora on a whim and was pleasantly surprised with the product! Would highly recommend.
Julie J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The Tingling feeling is strong but not as harsh as other plumpers. The gloss looks beautiful on its own. I can’t say I notice a lot of plumping, but I don’t use it regularly as they recommend.
Jazzmin B.
Pearland, TX
Be prepared for this stuff to tingle!!! My lips turned a little pink/red, but it was definitely in a good way. The tingle and the plumpness fade pretty quickly though, so this is not something I would waste my money on again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?