BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Miranda R.
Pinckney
The tingly feeling it gives off is really nice!! It does its job let me tell ya that! It is not bery long lasting but it makes your lips look nice and full and the scent is pretty amazing in it too!!
Jaci A.
Faribault, MN
I really like the twofaced brand but I wasn't a big fan of this. I didn't noticed a big change in my lips except for the burning sensation the gloss gave me. I would not purchase this product again.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
very poorly made. was not happy with the quality at all. does not work like it says it will. first time user, will not buy again. does not last very long at all. i would never recommend it to anyone.
Liz F.
grafton
This is a gloss like texture that is not only very moisturizing but also gives the lip a nice red tone after applied. I did not experience a painful but as some accuse but more of a menthol like tingling sensation. I highly recommend
Lia R.
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a huge fan of lip plumper, but I got this for either super cheap, or free with my Sephora points at one point. I could feel the tingle in my lips, but I did not visually notice a difference.
Andrea M.
Santa Fe
This product plumps you lips just right. My lips turn slightly pinker and I didnt need to use lipstick or some kind of color until the next application of this lip pumper. The scent was also mild and sweet smelling- not over powering. I would definitely purchase this again.
Taylor D.
Gray
I LOVE THIS!!!! I wasn’t expecting much because I don’t really like too faced matte lipsticks but I love this stuff. It smells great and it gives that nice glossy finish. You can layer it and still get that plumped look which I love.
Melissa I.
Hands down the best lip plumper I've ever used. This also has collagen for long term plumping. I also apply this while I do the rest of my makeup to get the plump going and then either do a matte lipstick or add more lip injection.
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
Amazing consistency, not sticky like most. A very unique feeling, and I don’t feel like my lips are burning. A little tingling sensation that goes away, and leaves a subtle flushed color on my lips 😘
Milana B.
I'm self-conscious about my little lips but don't want to take permanent action. This is a great solution. I love wearing this when I want to achieve the fuller lip look. This product certainly does the job it says it's supposed to!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?