BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Fee M.
This product did the job but you can really tell it’s working! I don’t mind the discomfort but I would say it could make someone a bit uncomfortable because it kicks in pretty quickly with a bit of an overwhelming tingly feeling.
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
I was disappointed in this product. I was excited to try it out. It did plump my lips a tiny bit, it was barely noticeable though. More than anything, this product stung my lips terribly and they became red & irritated.
Haley Beth H.
Decatur, AL
This product does plump your lips, it also gives them more natural color. You can find it at Ulta or online, the plumping sensation does tend to burn for about a minute so I would not recommend if your super sensitive.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
I love this product! It makes my lips look very plump and fully. The only problem is the burning sensation can be a little much. I love to add it on top of a lipstick for an even extra plump look.
Janet L.
Reno
This product actually works. But it hurts so bad it feels, it stings and kind of burns at the same time it also makes your lips a nice red color. So if you cant handle a "little" discomfort I wouldn't recommend. I love it because it works so I don't mind a little plain.
Alicia R.
Phoenix , AZ
In my case I can feel the tingling sensation on my lips. I've been using this for a 3 years now, I put it on before I do my makeup then wipe off when I'm ready t do my lips or sometimes I just leave it on.
Danielle P.
I liked the way this worked well and it wasn’t super painful (burned and tingled some, but it was fine). The effects didn’t last a super long time, but I felt like it lasted a good two hours maybe
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I don't know if I'm using it wrong but I didn't see a difference at all. It felt really tingly for the first few minutes of having it on and it smells nice. Makes my lips look glossy rather than plump
Amy G.
Tampa, FL
Too Faced lip injection does work well. I wish the effect would last longer than an hour on myself. It stings a bit but I guess thats telling you its working. I would recommend it, it does what it states.
Angela R.
Salyersville
Great product! Very happy with my results, I could really tell a major difference. It does sting at first but nothing major and it means it’s working
Packaging was cute! Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting a fuller look!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?