BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Grace C.
New York
This product truly works wonders- first it kicks in with that stinging sensation and next your lips plump up. However, I knocked a star because of the price and the fact that it doesn't last long.
Brianna M.
Definitely plumps, not a whole lots but some. There is a tingly sensation as it is working but it subdues. I usually use it when I've got an event to go to and want my lips to look extra luscious!
Ania F.
Meridian, ID
Definitely felt the plumping when I applied this !! Kinda long lasting but not really. I had bought it at Sephora. It was my first time purchasing this product but I would definitely buy it again!!
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
I was disappointed in this product. I was excited to try it out. It did plump my lips a tiny bit, it was barely noticeable though. More than anything, this product stung my lips terribly and they became red & irritated.
Kayla G.
powderly tx
This is definitely my go to lip gloss! I love the way it makes my lips look and it’s not messy at all. It doesn’t have that oily affect to it that ruins your face make up after an all day wear! I even got my sister addicted to it!
jaylin w.
Kansas City, MO
This lip plumper is amazing. My lips always become juicy and plump without injections after using this. It met my expectations and lasts about an hour to three. This was my first time using it and i will definitely buy again.
Angela R.
Salyersville
Great product! Very happy with my results, I could really tell a major difference. It does sting at first but nothing major and it means it’s working
Packaging was cute! Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting a fuller look!
madison s.
This is quite possibly the best lip plumper I've ever used. While the Too Faced regular lip injection does it's job, the extreme has more of a lasting effect. Try putting it on right before you go to bed for lasting results.
Megan C.
Charlotte, NC
It makes your lips tingle and if they're chapped, it's going to burn. This product does seem to plump up your lips but it's only for a short period. I highly recommend for a little extra lip plump.
Maddie W.
This product actually works! I was so surprised to see the difference. I wasn’t a big fan of the sensation at first, but That goes away after a little while leaving you with nice plump lips!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?