BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda H.
Livonia, Michigan
Review for: Other more...
Love this lip plumper it actually works and when used over time you can tell there’s a noticeable difference in your lips they look more full from when you first started using also if you’re not in the full makeup mode you can use it as a lipgloss too it gives a nice shimmery glow!!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Maranda f.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just purchased the lip plumper and I fell in LOVE! One of the ladies in Ulta recommended it and I was so skeptical. I was nervous it was going to ruin my lips or not work, but it does! It works so well. I have no top lip and it actually looked like I had lips. The only thing is I would apply it for a couple times a day or depending on where you are going because the plump does not last (hence its not real lip injections). Def recommend this product
Nicole B.
Franklin, TN
I have been using this for years!  I don't know if I love it for the tingle or the results but both are amazing. It gives me full but not obnoxious lips. The only suggestion I would give you is only apply to the inner part of your lips because you will get redness around your mouth if it gets outside of your lips.
Sara R.
San Francisco
Better than the original, if you can handle the sting. Yes, it will hurt a little. But it’s a good hurt, like the satisfaction you get from biting your lip. Wouldn’t say it’s painful. Would say it’s worth it. Definitely plumps.
Marina J.
West Columbia, SC
Let me start out by saying, YES there is a tingle. I don’t think it’s bad, especially considering the results. It’s not a placebo! Your lips are more voluminous and full. & if you’re adding a lip liner/lipstick as well the effect is increased even more. Any special occasion I apply this and get compliments all night. It doesn’t feel sticky and the gloss isn’t over powering. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a little extra pizzazz!
Jasmin R.
Sylmar , CA
This products sells out so quick! I love that right away you start to feel it working it forsure does plump the lip and you see it right away love the clear packaging very elegant you can see it working when your lip turns pink
Jaimie T.
Y’all this stuff burned my lips so bad I tested up. Don’t pay this much when you can cut your lips open & pour hot sauce on the open wound for the same feeling and effect. I got it in an Ipsy bag & after torturing myself I also pranked my friends who don’t know their make up that well with it so it was worth the giggle. & I have friends who swear by it so I guess pain is beauty or if you can handle it & don’t return it, you can prank your loved ones
mckaylee s.
Texas
His product is great! although for me it almost burned a little it still made my lips so plump and ready for a color over top ! It’s almost like a primer because while tacky it holds the lip color very well and makes it last longer!! I would but this product again!!
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This lip plumper is SO good!!! It does burn, like bad. The first couple of times that me and my friends used it it nearly brought us to tears, but it also made our lips SO much bigger. I continued using it and it burns less and less each time. Also, if you use it consistently your lips will stay plumped consistently (even between applications). But, keep in mind that your lips can only become so plump without some type of actual injection so it won’t give you Kardashian lips unless you nearly have those already.
Cassie B.
Saluda
This is the first lip plumper I’ve tried so far, but I love it! It’s so easy to apply, keeps my lips plump just about all day! The packaging is so cute! It has a slight tingle when you first apply but it goes away! I recommend it, and I’ll for sure purchase again!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?