BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
Amazing consistency, not sticky like most. A very unique feeling, and I don’t feel like my lips are burning. A little tingling sensation that goes away, and leaves a subtle flushed color on my lips 😘
Taylor D.
Gray
I LOVE THIS!!!! I wasn’t expecting much because I don’t really like too faced matte lipsticks but I love this stuff. It smells great and it gives that nice glossy finish. You can layer it and still get that plumped look which I love.
Catherine U.
i have tried many lip plumping products and this one is by far the best one. it smells really good and is very light on the lips. It makes my lips feel very tingly for a couple minutes. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Lia R.
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a huge fan of lip plumper, but I got this for either super cheap, or free with my Sephora points at one point. I could feel the tingle in my lips, but I did not visually notice a difference.
Leslie I.
Rialto, CA
This is one of my favorite things ever! I’ve tried other lip plumper but none work as well as this. It was a Christmas gift and I couldn’t be more happy! I will definitely by my own when it runs out!
Afton F.
After a ton of research on different lip plumpers, I decided on this one. The burn isn’t bad and the look is fantastic. It makes my lips look full and plump. I like to put it both under and over lipstick.
Caitlyn M.
Searcy
this gloss and plumper work miracles. it’s amazing. especially for the price. not gonna complain one bit. it does what it is supposed to do & went way beyond my expectations. i’m almost done with my 3rd tube. time to get a new one.
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
I love this product! It plumps my lips fast. It does tingle quite a bit but I've gotten used to it. It's very light and not sticky at all. I use this daily and would definitely buy this product over and over.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE this plumper. As far as long term plumping results I haven't seen any changes, but this is the most nourishing and moisturizing gloss I have ever used! Plus I love the tingle effect it gives.
Evin Z.
This product smells great! Does not burn the lips as much as other lip plumpers do but does leave a tingling sensation. I did notice a difference in my lips being a little filler but nothing drastic.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?