BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chynna C.
Seneca Falls, NY
It does what it promises! While there is a slight stinging feeling after application, it does plump your lips significantly! I bought a deluxe sample size, but will definitely be buying the full sized product once this one runs out.
Milana B.
I'm self-conscious about my little lips but don't want to take permanent action. This is a great solution. I love wearing this when I want to achieve the fuller lip look. This product certainly does the job it says it's supposed to!
Evin Z.
This product smells great! Does not burn the lips as much as other lip plumpers do but does leave a tingling sensation. I did notice a difference in my lips being a little filler but nothing drastic.
Mikaila M.
Seattle, WA
I always put this on when I start my makeup and then my the end of my makeup routine my lips are plump and ready for a lip color. I also just use this by itself and it definitely makes a difference!
Lesly N.
I have very small lips so I need a good one and I thought this one was pretty good . I love liquid lipstick but it doesn’t look good on small lips. I think the price is okay , the packaging is nice I would completely recommend this !
mariah j.
Bakersfield
Too faced lip injection is amazing !! If u want your lips fuller and plumper this product is it !! It wont give u botox results but it will be the next closes thing without paying an arm and a leg 💄
Afton F.
After a ton of research on different lip plumpers, I decided on this one. The burn isn’t bad and the look is fantastic. It makes my lips look full and plump. I like to put it both under and over lipstick.
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
I love this product! It plumps my lips fast. It does tingle quite a bit but I've gotten used to it. It's very light and not sticky at all. I use this daily and would definitely buy this product over and over.
Reagan H.
Palm Coast, FL
I totally recommend this product, works very well for a subtle thick lip effect which makes a big difference in my everyday routine while doing my makeup. I put this product on my lips before I put on my lipstick and it makes my lips look full and luscious, all in all I give this product all five stars!!
Ruby J.
beeville
This product was one of my most favorite yet so weird hack to getting full lips :) Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme I just LOVE it!! So many varieties and different types,colors and styles, there literally one for everyone.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?