BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
very poorly made. was not happy with the quality at all. does not work like it says it will. first time user, will not buy again. does not last very long at all. i would never recommend it to anyone.
Leslie I.
Rialto, CA
This is one of my favorite things ever! I’ve tried other lip plumper but none work as well as this. It was a Christmas gift and I couldn’t be more happy! I will definitely by my own when it runs out!
Ruby J.
beeville
This product was one of my most favorite yet so weird hack to getting full lips :) Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme I just LOVE it!! So many varieties and different types,colors and styles, there literally one for everyone.
Caitlyn M.
Searcy
this gloss and plumper work miracles. it’s amazing. especially for the price. not gonna complain one bit. it does what it is supposed to do & went way beyond my expectations. i’m almost done with my 3rd tube. time to get a new one.
Lesly N.
I have very small lips so I need a good one and I thought this one was pretty good . I love liquid lipstick but it doesn’t look good on small lips. I think the price is okay , the packaging is nice I would completely recommend this !
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE this plumper. As far as long term plumping results I haven't seen any changes, but this is the most nourishing and moisturizing gloss I have ever used! Plus I love the tingle effect it gives.
Afton F.
After a ton of research on different lip plumpers, I decided on this one. The burn isn’t bad and the look is fantastic. It makes my lips look full and plump. I like to put it both under and over lipstick.
Diana E.
greenwich
If you are able to handle the stingy, month feeling of the gloss than this is perfect. It give a nice plump to the lips. I got mine at Sephora and have continued buying it every time I run out of it.
Liz F.
grafton
This is a gloss like texture that is not only very moisturizing but also gives the lip a nice red tone after applied. I did not experience a painful but as some accuse but more of a menthol like tingling sensation. I highly recommend
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
Amazing consistency, not sticky like most. A very unique feeling, and I don’t feel like my lips are burning. A little tingling sensation that goes away, and leaves a subtle flushed color on my lips 😘
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?