BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chynna C.
Seneca Falls, NY
It does what it promises! While there is a slight stinging feeling after application, it does plump your lips significantly! I bought a deluxe sample size, but will definitely be buying the full sized product once this one runs out.
Rory K.
Norwalk, CT
Love this plumper, but you only need a little. It plumps quickly while enhancing your natural lip color. Be careful not to get this product outside of your lips if you have acne prone skin. Some of the ingredients can clog pores.
Milana B.
I'm self-conscious about my little lips but don't want to take permanent action. This is a great solution. I love wearing this when I want to achieve the fuller lip look. This product certainly does the job it says it's supposed to!
Rachel M.
This is my favorite Lip - Plumper time and time again. I tried other lip-plumping lip glosses but have found that most of them lack an actual moisturizing aspect. This lip plumper not only leaves my lips tingling it also hydrates and softens them.
Mikaila M.
Seattle, WA
I always put this on when I start my makeup and then my the end of my makeup routine my lips are plump and ready for a lip color. I also just use this by itself and it definitely makes a difference!
Madelyn C.
Lip injection extreme is very extreme. I bought it at the Ulta in my local town. It is very easy to use and apply. The packing is good and simple to use as well. I don't know if I would buy it again.
mariah j.
Bakersfield
Too faced lip injection is amazing !! If u want your lips fuller and plumper this product is it !! It wont give u botox results but it will be the next closes thing without paying an arm and a leg 💄
Alma M.
This product works GREAT! You can feel it instantly and see results right away. It feels like a very slight sting but not in a painful way. I would definitely recommend it Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jaci A.
Faribault, MN
I really like the twofaced brand but I wasn't a big fan of this. I didn't noticed a big change in my lips except for the burning sensation the gloss gave me. I would not purchase this product again.
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
Amazing consistency, not sticky like most. A very unique feeling, and I don’t feel like my lips are burning. A little tingling sensation that goes away, and leaves a subtle flushed color on my lips 😘
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?