BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kathleen S.
Cincinnati
I use this most days while doing my daily skincare routine. It feels a bit tingly and does slightly plump lips but still natural looking. I wish is didn’t leave the lipgloss like residue behind though.
Sara H.
By far the best lip plumper on the market. The lip injection extreme not only provides instant results, but acts as a serum to provide long term results. It has done both for me. I am a long time user and don't plan on switching ever.
Amanda J.
Grasonville, MD
I LOVE this stuff. This brand is amazing and if you are looking for something to get the job done without spending too much money then this is perfect for you. It smells good and isn't too thick. It plumps your lips up just right!!
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
I love love love this tingly, Plumping lip gloss!! It really does its job- giving full, shiny lips either to wear just as the gloss or under a matte lipstick. Definitely my go-to for everyday fullness!
Amanda R.
Yonkers, NY
Once you try this product you will continue to purchase it. This lip serum is perfect to give you a natural looking lip while it plumps the top and bottom lip to the fullest. If your looking for a sexy look this product works magic.
Bayleigh S.
I have naturally big lips, but I love to give them a little TLC every now and then. This does the job!! Like it says, it is EXTREME. Not like a lip-job, but close. Very plumping and stings TINY bit, but that's how I know it is working!
Maria A.
Lorton, VA
My mouth burned it hurt so bad and it honestly didn’t make my mouth any bigger than what it was. I really wasn’t impressed I doo not plan on buying this eve again because it just wasn’t worth the money
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Ok so we all want plump lips. This I feel does plump them a little. It recommends to use day and night, so I will try that. I'm not a fan of the smell though. Purchased at Sephora for my "new" product to try.
Macie L.
This product Burns for a few minutes but it's really works. Bought this product and thought no way this can not work, but it does. Would recommend for someone who is looking for bigger and Fuller lips.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
The lip injection extreme almost sounds scary and that it would be really painful, but it’s actually not. It doesn’t tingle nearly as much as the original. I would definitely buy this product again!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?