BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Viri A.
Dalton, GA
This lip injection has been one of my favorite I love it si much it is really easy to apply it did meet my expectations everything was great and the packaging is really pretty I would highly recommend.
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
overall the experience is more fun than the actual product. you get a "tingling" sensation on your lips which means it's plumping them but after about 10 min it went down. it's an ok product but i wouldn't buy again
Bayleigh S.
I have naturally big lips, but I love to give them a little TLC every now and then. This does the job!! Like it says, it is EXTREME. Not like a lip-job, but close. Very plumping and stings TINY bit, but that's how I know it is working!
Jasmine B.
Wesson, MS
When i say this product is wonderful ... BELIEVE Me..! I have a problem with dry skin on my lips they’re always peeling and this product helps so much with that..! I’ll definitely recommend this to anybody .!
Aurora G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love all Too Faced cosmetics. This one doesn't disappoint. It looks nice even though I am not a lip gloss person but it really works and makes mynlips look full. I know it starts working by the tingle.
Rochelle M.
Stings a little at first, but then leaves your lips super soft and plump. I use this product on dry lips before lipstick to soften lips for easier application. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Sara H.
By far the best lip plumper on the market. The lip injection extreme not only provides instant results, but acts as a serum to provide long term results. It has done both for me. I am a long time user and don't plan on switching ever.
Amber J.
I got this and I didn't like it personally. I used it a couple times and it burned (obviously) but I didn't see any change in the "plumpness" of my lips. It was pretty simple to use but it was sticky. I wouldn't recommend this product!
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Wow! The feeling it gives your lips is absolutely insane. I really could tell a difference it tingled A LOT but felt great on, smelt great and really made my lips look plump and juicy! Would recommend!
Alicia L.
Durand, MI
Bought at Ulta on sale and I'd definitely buy it again. This tingles and burns a little when you first put it on but it's nice and glossy and gives my lips a long lasting noticeably plumper appearance.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?