BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Paige S.
I truly enjoy this product it makes me extremely happy and I really have no complaints. I've used it so many times and it does make me happy. It's extremely easy to use and I would definitely buy again!
Tara L.
Love this gloss. Very shiny. It does tingle but only for a minute. I don't know if it actually made my lips appear bigger but I do like the way it applies and wears. Overall I would recommend it to others .
Jessica H.
Godfrey , IL
I got this product in my ipsy bag, I absolutely love it. I ever thought lip plumper worked until I tried this. It tingles a little but not too bad and I noticed a huge difference in the size of my lips.
Xitlally R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH !!!! I would love to get another one to review more about it I bought it at ulta and it is super long lasting and the packaging is cute ! I recommend this product for those that want bigger and fuller lips !!!
Suzy R.
Yuma, AZ
i love this product, i just think you have to use it daily for the effect to last longer every time. The only down side is that it stings your lips for a while, its not too bad but my skin is sensitive.
madison b.
Loganville
i really love this lip injection by too faced, its great and actually makes my lips look and feel fuller, i bought it from ulta, the mini one is around 15 dollars and the big one is around 23 with tax. it met my expectations definitely!
Taylor S.
Avenal, CA
I liked how this product plumped my lips. However I found it to be a little on the pricey side for my budget and it was a tiny bit painful. I could manage the pain but if you do not like needles stabbing your lips you might not like this
Ivana D.
This stuff definitely works. I had never used a plumper before this one and I was expecting the tingly feeling to be way worse than it was. I love putting this on before a gloss since I have small lips.
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
This stuff works! I use it everyday whether I'm doing makeup or not. It's all strong that I accidently missed my daughter with it on and she had lip shaped welp on her cheek. This product plays no games.
Sydney C.
Elizabethtown
This stuff doesn't ever really work in my opinion. It's just irritating your lips BAD. Lol. My lips were still the same after the gloss they were just bright pink. Lol. Wouldn't really recommend either.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?