BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Aleena F.
I've owned this product a few times and though it does an ok job, there are better brands of lip plumper. out of most that I've tried this one definitely stings quite a bit.
Taylor S.
Avenal, CA
I liked how this product plumped my lips. However I found it to be a little on the pricey side for my budget and it was a tiny bit painful. I could manage the pain but if you do not like needles stabbing your lips you might not like this
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
I had been wanting to try this product but wasn't too sure if it would work for the higher price point it is. But I received it in a monthly subscription box and love it! It actually does work and plump the lips. Has a perfect amount of tingling that isn't painful like some can be.
Samantha L.
Hamilton, NJ
I avidly use this! I’ve always wanted my lips to be fuller and a little bigger and this adds just the right about of plump to my lips, especially when you use lip stick! It stings a-little at first but definitely a noticeable difference!
Payton M.
lake wylie
This lip plumper was $30 and it was not worth it even a little. It burned my lips each time I used it and I have used other plumpers before. I would not purchase this again. It was very harsh on my lips.
Suzy R.
Yuma, AZ
i love this product, i just think you have to use it daily for the effect to last longer every time. The only down side is that it stings your lips for a while, its not too bad but my skin is sensitive.
Katie B.
This stuff is so simply amazing! It has a slight tingle. I actually got this as a free sample. I put it on before lipstick and it plumps almost instantly. It definitely shows a difference. I will definitely purchase again once I run out.
Paige S.
I truly enjoy this product it makes me extremely happy and I really have no complaints. I've used it so many times and it does make me happy. It's extremely easy to use and I would definitely buy again!
Emerson H.
leawood
This is my favorite lip plumper!! It makes my lips look so full and i can feel it working every time! Some mornings this is the only product i put on my face and it makes a huge difference in the color, texture, and fullness of my lips!
Jessica H.
Godfrey , IL
I got this product in my ipsy bag, I absolutely love it. I ever thought lip plumper worked until I tried this. It tingles a little but not too bad and I noticed a huge difference in the size of my lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?