BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jenna H.
i love too faced products so much! i love this lip plumper, it works fast and effectively and lasts all throughout the day. i bought it at Ulta and the tube has lasted me months. the packaging is pretty. i would definitely recommend to anyone!!
Abigail C.
Galt
Did exactly what it says. It plumped my lips for hours and I didn’t have to reapply for a while. it hurt, but it’s supposed to, and I got over it. It’s not sticky either like other plumpers. I HIGHLY recommend
Alyssa H.
Miami Lakes , FL
Beautiful gloss that does tingle and plum lips. Applies easily but could be a bit sticky. It still plums and gets the job done. I purchase mine at Sephora. I would recommend to those who want a glossy plumper.
Logann V.
Best stuff I have ever used. Will definitely be buying more I love it so much. My aunt and me both can’t get enough of it! Truly a great lip plumper and a decent price. Hope to get more in the future for sure
Kelsey F.
First of all, this burns like I am pan frying my lips but that just makes me love it even more!! It actually improves the overall appearance and fullness, even after it’s worn off. Not for the faint of heart.
Sarah S.
Pawcatuck , CT
Works very well, and is extremely effective. I have used this product many times and have repurchased it more than once. It is the perfect finishing touch to any lip color and adds lots of fullness to my lips.
Deseré D.
Hermiston , OR
Love this product, it makes my lips look fuller. Once applied it does have a stinging sensation, but it only last a few minutes. Definitely worth it!! I would recommend this to everyone one with any size lips.
Mollie T.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I love it and it makes your lips bigger but the sting hurts a lot.and I love the packaging although it lasts about 3 hours and it did in fact meet my expectations and I totally recommend trying this product
janelln N.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Ooooooh it stings so gooood! I love the smell of this plumper and it really makes me aware of my lips because of the light sensation it causes. I know it works because my lips even get a smidge pinker due to blood flow!
torey i.
Hamburg
I love this plumper it truly works and makes my lips so great I got it from ulta and I love it I need another one but haven’t got around to buying it. I usually wear it if I do not want to wear any lipstick
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?