BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kassidy B.
Woburn, MA
Love this lip plumper. It does the job without serious burning and stinging. It is a bit pricy so for something I don’t wear by itself idk if I would buy again. I do recommend this if you are looking for a lip plumper and would use it often!
Laurie B.
Pasadena, TX
I got this as a sample in my ipsy bag. It does work to a certain extent. It doesn't make your lips tremendously bigger but it does make it a little more plump. Only if you can get past the sting of it. The more you put on the more it stings.
kayla r.
Oklahoma City
I enjoy this pretty well, it is definitely VERY tingly and uncomfortable for the first little bit of wearing it, but I think it does make my lips look a bit plumper if I wear it consistently and I like it
Emery M.
I loved the way it felt on my lips. Very smooth & glossy. It was a very pretty clear color that gave some shine to it. It smelt and tasted good. It was cute and very easy access. I would totally buy again.
Kayla P.
Lompoc
This is one of my go-to's as a lip plumper. Plumps so well and has that tingle that I love. My only issue is that's it's just so glassy and I'm a matte/satin girl. If they made a matte or satin formula or even better, a balm, I'd use it every day!

Heads up: this product will turn your lips (as wells as any area of skin it touches) red.
Amber W.
Phoenix
Definetly worth it! Ive used it a couple times and it was amazing, It tingles a little but in a good way. I ended up losing it after a week, during a moving process, but it was amazing while i had it. I noticed a difference in one day!
Samantha B.
With all the hype around this I thought I would love it. When I put it on I was expecting the burn/sting and it wasn't all too awful, but it didn't give me the "plumpness" it promises unless you looked at me from the side. Aside from that it left my lips feeling tacky and the gloss ended up really drying them out more than anything.
Mariah S.
Omg! My lips are so plump and beautiful after using this. I never had big lips but once I put this on it looks like I was born with them! It's so easy to apply and use, it lasts forever, and it's beautiful! I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney L.
Stockton, CA
Being a fan of the regular lip injection, I assumed I would also love the extreme lip injection but unfortunately that wasn’t the case. I feel this one didn’t work as good as the regular lip injection did.
Kaytlyn S.
I love this product, I was born with naturally really small lips, this plumps my lips to as said the extreme! It kinda tingles a little more than most plumpers but that's how I know it's working! Makes my lips look full and shiny!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?