BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Samandra M.
Palm Desert, CA
I bought this on a whim from the Disneyland Sephora and at first it burned but once you get used to it it’s very nice. It’s hydrating as well as plumping. It’s perfect to use before applying a liquid lipstick.
Kendra T.
Culpeper, VA
It tingles a lot but does work! I didn't think I would care for the sensation. The package was cute and it definitely met my expectations. A little pricey but good value. I am almost out and I need to reorder!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
This product does what it's designed for. It definitely made my thin lips much larger and very noticeable. I think the only thing that bothers me is that it is expensive. Definitely a must have beauty staple.
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
This product leaves a cute shine but personality i dont see a change in my lip size and the product tingles but can start to burn a little and for the price its really not worth it i most likely wont be buying again
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
This product leaves my lips looking full! Very easy to apply and use. You will see instant results after using a couple of times. Very nice packaging and met my expectations! I will always buy when I run out.
Abby W.
Russellville, AR
This stuff definitely plumps but it HURTS. It has a pretty gross to it as well. If it goes outside often lipline, it leaves red marks due to irritation. I suffer through the pain though and still use it occasionally.
Jamie B.
Riverview, FL
This product does do the job as it is the extreme, it has the tingle and you can feel the blood pump in in your lips. I love that feeling, it's like I know it's working, it smelled nice to. I was able to use it then put my daily color over it
Maria D.
Pennsauken , NJ
I 10/10 reccomend this product. It works extremely well for long lasting results (if you use it everyday), and does exactly what it claims to. The product itself lasts a long time and for the price is amazing.
Abigail C.
Galt
Did exactly what it says. It plumped my lips for hours and I didn’t have to reapply for a while. it hurt, but it’s supposed to, and I got over it. It’s not sticky either like other plumpers. I HIGHLY recommend
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
I'm in love with this plumper!! In my opinion it's honestly kind of pricey, but it's definitely worth it. Too Faced packaging is always on point. This was my first purchase but I will repurchase for sure. 🙌🏻💋
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?