BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Laurie B.
Pasadena, TX
I got this as a sample in my ipsy bag. It does work to a certain extent. It doesn't make your lips tremendously bigger but it does make it a little more plump. Only if you can get past the sting of it. The more you put on the more it stings.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
It makes your lips tingle and I love that feeling which may be a little weird! It doesn't have a bad scent and clear gloss looks good on anyone and over anything so I definitely recommend this product for gloss lovers!
Athena L.
I really like this product. It makes your lips very big and full. It does sting a lot though. But honestly other than that it's very good I use it when I'm going somewhere nice! Just keep in mind it stings
Lilian B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Definitely plumps that’s for sure. Try not to put to much, it works in an instant. It is easy to apply and might sting a bit but your lips will be perfect for any other application of any sort! I love it.
Emery M.
I loved the way it felt on my lips. Very smooth & glossy. It was a very pretty clear color that gave some shine to it. It smelt and tasted good. It was cute and very easy access. I would totally buy again.
La N.
Camden
The two faced lip injection is a really good product it plumps you lips really fast and keeps them glossy for a good lasting time. I use this when I want to look like fully lips and I would buy this again.
Amber W.
Phoenix
Definetly worth it! Ive used it a couple times and it was amazing, It tingles a little but in a good way. I ended up losing it after a week, during a moving process, but it was amazing while i had it. I noticed a difference in one day!
Precious W.
Greenacres, FL
It does the job honestly!!! It’s still good love the formula very smoooth... I recommend it but maybe if you recommend a more affordable/cheaper one then I would go with. Nyx it’s the same but runs cheaper
MissPretty M.
I didn't like this product. I actually like the NYX lip plumber better. In my opinion this is a waste of money it's. I took it back and got my money. Please don't waste your time and money on this product.
Kassidy B.
Woburn, MA
Love this lip plumper. It does the job without serious burning and stinging. It is a bit pricy so for something I don’t wear by itself idk if I would buy again. I do recommend this if you are looking for a lip plumper and would use it often!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?