BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Luz H.
Detroit, MI
Ive always wanted big lips and although I can't get lip injections yet this will do, it last a couple hours. I purchased this at ulta, bought it once haven't used it up yet, i would buy again when i run out
Bunny C.
Phoenix
I would definitely recommend this lip plumping product to anyone! I absolutely love this product, it's not to sticky icky or glossey! It smells good and makes my lips look incredible! It would definitely put a smile on my face if gifted to me
Alexa R.
Stockton , CA
Every time I put this on it would burn my lips but it wasn’t too bad. My lips would turn a little pinkish which didn’t bother me at all. Got it once an really liked it but I don’t think I would buy it again.
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
Actually got this as sample with my Sephora purchase a few years ago and purchased the full size version not too long after. Works wonderfully for me with out that uncomfortable "burning" sensation a lot of lip plumpers do
Marie
This gloss plumps and reddens like crazy! The product does tingle when applied, but that's how you know it's working! It has a slight cinnamon scent/ taste. While the gloss is clear it turns lips a red color as the formula begins to plump the lips. I have enjoyed using this product for years and have recommended it to countless friends!
Megan W.
Bristol, VT
Love how full my lips looked! I had a bit of burning sensation but it was very bearable! The only thing I would change is the fact that I’m not a huge fan of gloss! I wish my Sephora had a lipstick plumper!
barbara p.
Fairfield, CT
The best lip plumber . You can feel the tingle right away . It's very easy to apply . There is also a version of this that's not as strong . I will deff rebuy this product again
Jamie L.
Garden Grove, CA
The ultimate long term results and wear. I use it as a base to plump and prep my lips before and lip liner or lipstick. It’s not sticky and gets the job down ASAP. Purchased at Ulta Beauty of fashion island.
Brooke A.
I was so excited for this product when it came out, because I love plumpers. However, this products burned my lips like no other. It also made them very dry. The ease of application was there and I feel like it is fairly priced. I would go with the buxom glosses over these ones.
Amber M.
Love how this makes my lips feel all tingly! I plan on buying it again when I run out! It's awesome! Love it so much! Everyone should definitely try it out! And it's pretty simple to use! And makes my lips look a little more plump than normal!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?