BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amalia F.
West St. Paul, Mn
I bought this product because I saw everyone hyped about it however it really didn’t do much for me. It made my lip line red like I had eaten spicy food but it didn’t give me that plumped look I was looking for.
amber d.
tpa
Really love the Too Faced Lip Injection. Tingles on your lips at first, but does a great job plumping them up. Also the gloss looks really great on the lips. Love to use this alone without any other lip product!!
Dar P.
Way more plumping properties than the original. It can itch you lips if you have sensitive skin. I’ve used it on many occasions and know others who use it too. They like it but have to reapply throughout the day.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This definitely works to make your lips look large temporarily. But it definitely burns and doesn't have the best taste. It's your standard old school lip plumper.
Alexis S.
Hugo, OK
I love how it worked when I first got it, but after awhile it just didn't really work the same anymore. I bought mine at sephora and it was super easy to use and apply, but I wouldn't buy it again. It's not that necessary.
Hinda A.
Mokena
I keep this in my purse. Every time I feel like my lips are dehydrated and lack fullness I put this on my lips and I feel a sensation. The tingles mean it is working and my lips are super full! Yes, currently using this product!
Katlin T.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this lip plumper. After getting over the sting it’s really good and I definitely Could see a difference because I dont have full lips. It does last a while and the packing is also super cute.
Tori K.
This is the OG of lip plumper’s, a lot of people say they don’t like the burning sensation but I actually really like it because I know it’s working and I can See a difference every single time! Amazing product
Vivica M.
Shafter
Works well a little pricy but worth it you can see the difference within minutes after applying . The tingling sensation can be a bit intense but it goes away a little while after. Not sure if I'd purchase again?
Bailey C.
Advance, NC
I love this product! some people do not like the feeling it gives but I love the tingle. I got the mini one at ulta and it has lasted me a long time. definitely do not regret this and would recommend to others !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?