BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tiffany H.
Rochester
Definitely did what it’s suppose to! Felt the sensation of plumping and it wasn’t too intense. Lasted a decent amount of time. I purchased it at Sephora. My expectations were met entirely. I would definitely recommend to others.
Mariah M.
This plumper truly works. It tingles your lips quiet a bit but if you can get through that it is totally worth it because it makes your lips look so much more plump. This is my all time favorite plumper it’s a old fave but a good one.
Chelsea M.
This was an ok product! Obviously there is no miracle cream out there that’s going to magically give you bigger lips. This product does create a pretty convincing illusion. Especially to the user! It feels like your lips are enormous
Bianca H.
Review for: Other more...
It’s very smooth and doesn’t burn at all. Just tingles alittle bit. Gives the appearance of thicker lips for a few hours I wouldn’t say it lasts all day though. I’ve recommended it to a few friends. I think I want to go grab another.
Allison W.
Roslindale
Love this product! It definitely makes my lips plump and because of the tingly sensation my lips seem to become a beautiful deep pink all on their own. No need to lipstick on top if I’m just looking for a full/plump but natural look!
Ciara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
This sucker tingles!! It also has little sparkle almost things which also makes your lips appear a little larger. I use this all the time when I’m looking for a natural bigger lip look against a minimum makeup face. I would reccomend
Lyndsey W.
Fontana, CA
I can’t get enough of this product. I feel like it noticeably makes my lips more full and plump. It makes me feel so damn good. The product has cinnamon im sure and I know that is what makes it tingle. It’s gooey but I like the feel.
Deanna H.
La Habra
I looooooove this product! It smells delicious n sweet. Plumps and the sting feels good! Lasts about an hour.. if you’re not sipping on anything, of course 😌 Fist time using it! I bought it at beautycon 2018. Won’t regret purchasing! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
I love this! It has long term and short term results. It does contain collagen and marine sponge and it gives a beautiful flush to the lips. It plumps up my lips a little, but it really smooths out the little fine lines in my lips.
Gabriela M.
I naturally have decent sized lips and was hoping for a fuller look. I heard good reviews of this product and decided to buy it myself. I applied the lip plumper before any lipstick or lip liner. Immediately felt a stingy sensation (not painful) and went on finishing my makeup. About 5 minutes after I noticed a nice plump to my lips and more color to them. After an hour or two it does wear off, which is the only downfall but it’s s good temporary enhancer
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?